Thread: Cytonox

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru

Cytonox

Alright I might as well post a review on it. This product is a preworkout supplement made by Cytogenix which is under the name of Iovate Nutrition along with Muscletech and Muscle Asylum Project.

To along with the theme of the other Iovate products. They throw a bunch of fancy names for all the individual compounds on the label. (Ex: Ionic Cell) Good way to overwhelm and trick a 14 year old into buying this stuff.

Whats inside of it: To no suprise it doesn't give you the dosages of the individual compounds inside of the matrix which is a negative since now you don't know what the dosages are of the individual compounds are and is misleading. Arginine, maltodextrin, creatine, caffeine, & other indivdually stated amino acids for an unknown purpose other than the coolness factor.

One could only imagine that all the junk insde this product would impede absorption of the truely important compounds...

Taste: Very Sweet, too sweet with a bitter after taste. Gross.

How it worked: Honestly I didn't feel a thing from this product. Not impressed at all. They recommend you start out with a a single serving and work your way up to three, took the full three and didn't do anything for me. I don't respond well to NO products but the ones that I do I feel GREAT, one example would be "Ultimate Thermo Pump" by GNC. Worked awesome for one day then stopped working .

Letter grade I'd have to give it a D, if it wasn't for the fact that there is creatine inside of it I would have given this product an F. Simply anoher gimicky product meant to lure in buyers who use to buy their old Xenadrine line before they were bought out by Iovate and get the cash of customers who hate Muscletech products.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    what else is new pretty much anything sold at gnc is useless

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    You got that one wrong.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    then it must just be the gnc i shop at all they have is muscletech and muscle milk and that stuff.

Thread Information