MongooseMcQueen is offline Junior Member

Ephedra+ MHP's DARK RAGE=:(

Well this morning I took one scoop of DARK RAGE and 2 ephedra pills but then about an hour into my work out i had chest pains and felt like someone was jabbing my heart....i left the gym was about to go to the ER my boy told me to relax and if it kept happening to GO!...i calmed down and feel better....Bad idea i guess, i also started a small cyle last week!

PS also on TREN and Test!

arsenal01 is offline Junior Member
    how are you feeling now, dont get your self all worried and wound up make your self have a panic attacks seen it happen many of times

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal01 View Post
    how are you feeling now, dont get your self all worried and wound up make your self have a panic attacks seen it happen many of times
    i feel ALOT better now ALOT, bro at one point it felt like a knife going threw my heart!
    very relaxed now!
    freaking me THE **** OUT!

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    I use to take Ephedrine all the time and had similar feels once or twice.

arsenal01 is offline Junior Member
    lay of all that other stuff and just carry on with your cycle see how you get on

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal01 View Post
    lay of all that other stuff and just carry on with your cycle see how you get on
    i just might take the dark rage, i work out early in the am so i need an upper!

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    do you get the weird ass side effects from dark rage??? my brothers toes go numb hours later and also ur pee turns fluorescent green

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    i used to get the same thing going on with ephedrine also... might happen more often for you since your BP is already elevated with the test and tren , adding in the ephedrine calls for a much bigger rise in BP

kickinit is offline Member
    Just for info, this is pulled from the WARNING LABEL

Warnings: Not intended for use by those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to, MAO Inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, synephrine, phenylephrine, caffeine or other stimulants. Contains caffeine. Do not consume caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing caffeine. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including, but not limited to, heart, kidney, liver or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not use for mare than 8 weeks.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    the dark rage has been far the harshest NO pre workout supp iv taken. it makes me so nauseous that i dont want to complete my workout and when i get to the car i blast my AC no matter how cold it is outside. the drive home sucks and when i get home i just want to sleep. plasmajet is your best bet for NO and then take a redbull before workout for the adrenalin.

Thread Information