AdamGH is offline Senior Member

Spawn - 2 Week impressions

****Edit 5/09/09****

For the finished log please visit this thread: Spawn - 4 week impressions - cycle results

This will be my first post on Spawn. Ill make another one in two weeks.

Well reason I got spawn is cause of forums like this. I heard it was a good product and went on that assumption. Also, at the same time, I didn't think it would work. If that makes sense... The reason being most of what I saw on different forums were people just doing what they should have been doing all along. They finally stop being lazy, put together a diet, and started a good workout plan. Of course they saw results you know! To me the results they got were there all along.

I figure since I think I'm so smart, why don't I give it a shot? If I don't prove them wrong, then maybe it does actually work.

Ive been on cut for awhile now. You can look at my profile and see the links to the forum post about it.

First dose: 04/07/09 - 4 doses a day

Stats:

height: 5'10"
    weight: 196-199
    bf: 11-12%
    Daily Calorie intake: 2200-2400 for cut increasing to 3800+ for cycle, will adjust accordingly
    blood pressure from doc is perfect

Days 1-7 experiences:

Get a weird sensation for the first half hour after taking a dose.
    Nipples almost always hard. Mainly my left one. Rubbing them makes it go down. Very annoying.
    some lightheadedness and sometimes after doses it can make my ADD worse than normal.
    No notable strength increases, can tell something is up though. some weights didn't seem so bad like they did before. might have been mental.
    libido down a little bit by end of the week
    Appetite seems more pronounced than before
    testicles starting to ache, but i bang this chick all the time so could have been from that.
    Slight pump when exercising, more than before.
    Sleep isnt a problem
    Day 7 weight = 205

Days 8-14 experiences:

Nipple sensation still but by day 10 back to normal.
    libido down further to being noticeable. don't care as much about girls, but if i make out with one i get horny as hell and everything works like it should.
    my testicles have gotten smaller i believe, not 100 % sure, didn't measure them beforehand
    Dont feel weird anymore after taking dose and ADD is not acting up anymore
    Sleep is still good.
    Appetite is really crazy. Its very hard to stay on diet. All I want to do is eat.
    Strength increases are noticeable now. Quick example, I usually finish my alternating seated dumbbell curls at 50 lbs. I usually can barely do 8. I did 8 reps of 55 lbs dumbbells.
    My size is very noticeable now. My whole body has swelled up with water, im assuming. Looks goods though. My face seems bloated as well.
    Getting very good pumps. But they can be annoying. Making it hard to finish some reps.
    I use to get slight shin splints before when on the treadmill. The pump spreads to my shinsplints and makes it almost unbearable to do any running or high speed walking.
    I feel like I have slight pump in my upper body, even before i workout. almost like a fullness type of feeling.
    Went to the docs, blood pressure still perfect.
    Day 14 weight: 210 max( as low as 208)

As you can tell, something is happening. I got at least two more weeks to go! I may go longer. not sure yet.

If anyone has questions, Ill answer them best I can. That's all for now though
    Last edited by AdamGH; 05-09-2009 at 07:22 PM.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the post, keep us updated!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I'm still not sure why you thought it wouldn't work.

A lot of these compounds have proven track records of being affective, some to obviously lesser degrees then others, but even on my shitty designer 17 methyl cycles I've always had real impressive results.

Good luck with this one though because Spawn was next in my line up of things to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    I'm still not sure why you thought it wouldn't work.

A lot of these compounds have proven track records of being affective, some to obviously lesser degrees then others, but even on my shitty designer 17 methyl cycles I've always had real impressive results.
    when i get some time, ill link you to some logs to show you my point

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Excellent log so far.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    adam, that is a sexy ass avy...if that's what you've been bangin- keep on brotha!!

good thread btw i'm bout to start spawn soon as it comes in the mail

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the post. Could you tell us what you are doing for pct?

Quote Originally Posted by CBGB190 View Post
    Thanks for the post. Could you tell us what you are doing for pct?
    nolva.. haven't decided on dosing.

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    adam, that is a sexy ass avy...if that's what you've been bangin- keep on brotha!!

good thread btw i'm bout to start spawn soon as it comes in the mail
    i wish it was lol! id love to meet a fitness chick. very hard to find ones dedicated like that.

good luck on the cycle.

dynamitekid is offline Junior Member
    im on day 6 of PCT after spawn. i loved it and i think you will too.
    didn't have any libido issues either, which was surprising.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    The only thing I'm really curious about Spawn for is how it compares to superdrol.

A lot of the other designers like Epistane/Havoc/Activate/The One are much weaker but this one has been getting a lot of feedback where people are hyping it up for how strong it is.
    If anyone has taken Spawn, but has also taken Superdrol please let me know how they compare, thanks! (not trying to hijack but its kinda related lol)

good to hear dynamite kid!! this is just a prep cycle before the test e and eq..first time with eq, hope I become a fan of it and not a hater!

The muscle pumps are getting bad now. Anything to do to keep the pumps down? Hard to workout

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    you can try taking taurine.

Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    you can try taking taurine.
    that for regular muscle pumps like my chest and arms?

tallguy23 is offline Junior Member
    Have you been monitoring your body fat %'s at all?

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy23 View Post
    Have you been monitoring your body fat %'s at all?
    i look the same except bigger. i dont see any difference in body fat, just a lot more muscular.

i am now up to 213 lbs, and good strength increases on every exercise i do. pumps in whatever muscle im working on make it difficult though.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Excellent log, I'm really curious to see your results!

So you're up about 15lbs now...that's pretty serious. Do you think any of that could be fat, or just muscle and water?

Good Luck bro, and keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by lean n' mean View Post
    Excellent log, I'm really curious to see your results!

So you're up about 15lbs now...that's pretty serious. Do you think any of that could be fat, or just muscle and water?

Good Luck bro, and keep us updated!
    Definitely not fat. i keep a decently strict diet and do low intensity cardio 5 days a week. I would definitely say water for sure. I look really good, imo, actually lol. I wouldn't mind staying how I look right now permanently. I will put before and after pics up at the end of the cycle. You should be able to notice how I swelled up hopefully. I know I can see it

i know i mentioned this a few times already but be warned about the pumps. I did my shoulders yesterday. By the 12th set(my last), i was in a lot of pain. it was really intense. I had to rest my arms on something to take the pressure off the muscle so it could relax or whatever.
    Last edited by AdamGH; 04-25-2009 at 09:23 PM.

McFly is offline Associate Member
    are you taking anyother supplements with it or just protein? nice log

beerpong is offline Associate Member
    I read about spawn isnt it highly methylated. Also do you have any pain in your lower back becuase i know its real harsh on the kidneys...are you drinking a lot of water?

Quote Originally Posted by McFly View Post
    are you taking anyother supplements with it or just protein? nice log
    i dont believe in all that kind of stuff. my whole life has just been about eating, working out and rest. Its all about consistency and patience. Your body will change and adapt. This is a big step for me in trying this spawn. I felt I had reached possibly my near maximum size. At age 35, all my lagging body parts had caught up even. I wanted to give myself a little push and see what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by beerpong View Post
    I read about spawn isn't it highly methylated. Also do you have any pain in your lower back because i know its real harsh on the kidneys...are you drinking a lot of water?
    yes, drinking lots of water. I have an addiction to sugar free energy drinks though and drink about 3 a day. Been trying substitute with water instead and have just one on the morning.

I had previous pain in my lower back already before cycle. Been seeing a doc about it. She says poor posture while sitting, years of exercise, years of sports, and age are all factors in my muscle pains in the lower back. i got a ct scan this past wednesday at the docs requests to view my insides. talk to her on Wednesday for results and ill get my bp reading again.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    Definitely not fat. i keep a decently strict diet and do low intensity cardio 5 days a week. I would definitely say water for sure. I look really good, imo, actually lol. I wouldn't mind staying how I look right now permanently. I will put before and after pics up at the end of the cycle. You should be able to notice how I swelled up hopefully. I know I can see it

i know i mentioned this a few times already but be warned about the pumps. I did my shoulders yesterday. By the 12th set(my last), i was in a lot of pain. it was really intense. I had to rest my arms on something to take the pressure off the muscle so it could relax or whatever.
    Sounds great man. When do you normally do your cardio?

Yes definately put Before/After pics up, I'm curious to see them.

When do you feel that the pumps are worst? Cardio? Wow sounds reallt intense, does it ruin your workouts, or do you just push through?

Good Luck bro.

Sounds great man. When do you normally do your cardio?

Yes definately put Before/After pics up, I'm curious to see them.

When do you feel that the pumps are worst? Cardio? Wow sounds reallt intense, does it ruin your workouts, or do you just push through?

Good Luck bro.
    i do cardio after i workout. just 30 minutes of low intensity walking on the treadmill. 4.2 speed.

ill do pics, i can see the difference. not sure you can see it. who knows though...

worst part of the pumps are for my nagging little injuries. like lower back pains, hip joints and shin splints. normally i can just work through the pain with no issue. Spawn seems to intensify those problem points 10 fold. you can still workout but sometimes your breaks between sets are little longer. so i just lift heavier since i have more rest lol...

i do cardio after i workout. just 30 minutes of low intensity walking on the treadmill. 4.2 speed.

ill do pics, i can see the difference. not sure you can see it. who knows though...

worst part of the pumps are for my nagging little injuries. like lower back pains, hip joints and shin splints. normally i can just work through the pain with no issue. Spawn seems to intensify those problem points 10 fold. you can still workout but sometimes your breaks between sets are little longer. so i just lift heavier since i have more rest lol...
    Cardio sounds good to me. Do you take BCAAs or Protein before doing cardio?

Yeah curious to see the picures....are you going to post them in this thread, or in the pictures section?

No shoulder injuries/problems? lol, from my experience(and almost all my friends), shoulders are the first thing to go...so easy to injure. My lower back also used to bother me after squats. How's the pump when doing deads lol?

Anyways, keep us updated bro.

Cardio sounds good to me. Do you take BCAAs or Protein before doing cardio?

Yeah curious to see the picures....are you going to post them in this thread, or in the pictures section?

No shoulder injuries/problems? lol, from my experience(and almost all my friends), shoulders are the first thing to go...so easy to injure. My lower back also used to bother me after squats. How's the pump when doing deads lol?

Anyways, keep us updated bro.
    no i dont take any other supplements. i believe supplements are bunch of hype. if it works for you though, then go for it. i just eat 6 meals a day and do fine. i dont do snacks, protein shakes, diet sodas... just water and sugar free energy drinks or freshly brewed green tea.

i do have an old shoulder injury from high school football, but no problems. i think my back is the only thing that is sore a lot. i am lifting heavier than normal and think my back is letting me know about it. i have had strained left forearm for months now. i just work around it normal or use wrist straps. one funny thing thats happened since i started the cycle, the pain has gone away there. slight discomfort sometimes but rare. almost like spawned healed it, lol!

any nagging injuries you have though gets intensified by the pump. so if your lower back slight bothers you now, it will bother you while on spawn when working out. when you workout it gives you a large pump at any muscle or area being affected by the exercise you are doing.

4th week is on May 5th will have 4 week impression post soon after.

tomorrow will be my Wk 1 mark with spawn, man i'm feeling like i'm dbol with this stuff, had a slight bad back pump, but just stretched it out-not too bad yano.

other than that i'm feeling great, work out's are feeling like i'm on gear, i look forward for the weeks to come

lot people confuse back pump with kidney pain. this stuff imo, is just making you normal back pain more pronounced than you are used to. in the coming weeks your little nagging pains will become more pronounced than you'll like. lol!

What's up Adam, how's you're cycle going?

I'm waiting for your impressions, and I'm also curious to see pictures;-)

Take it easy, and keep us updated!

What's up Adam, how's you're cycle going?

I'm waiting for your impressions, and I'm also curious to see pictures;-)

Take it easy, and keep us updated!
    i got pics done. going to post soon.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i liked spawn, got some great size and strength from it - in 30 day cycle... the back pump was freaking painful but all and all for 60 bucks for the bottle it was worth it... my hunger was through the roof and i totally love the strenght gains...

i got pics done. going to post soon.
    Sounds great bro, looking forward to it! :-)

Thread Information