Valix is offline New Member

lipoflame/ECA questions

I have some weight to lose, currently Im doing cardio 2times a day 40min at 7am and 5pm. So I would take eca 2 times a day before cardo.
    Questions are should I take eca for a 3rd time at noon?
    also, would it help if I also mixed lipoflame with the eca?

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    I wouldn't recommend taking both at once. I'd say up the dose of ECA to 3 equally spaced out servings of 25 mgs of Ephedra, 81 mg's aspirin, 200 mg's caffeine throughout the day. After you finish your ECA cycle, take benedryl every night for 2 weeks so it (in simplified terms) "refreshes" your receptors to the substance. During this time, I'd suggest trying out lipoflame. It's a quality fat burner that is better than any OTC fat burner on the market IMO, and i've tried tons of things. Besides, I understand the backs of labels pretty darn well by now.. Also, don't do cardio for over 30 minutes at a time. Your body begins to burn muscle mass instead of fat, and the more muscle mass you have, the more fat your body will burn, in general. Also, make sure you have a legit training program. Lifting weights burns much more body fat than cardio. Cardio burns fat for a few hours where as training burns fat for about 2 days... hope that helps. good luck.

Thread Information