shiz is offline New Member

Looking for input: Sportlab Milky Whey

Hey guys i found a source locally to buy Sportlab Milky Whey proteins for fairly cheap an i wanted to know if anybody had any experience with this product.
    Would you recommend it?
    Here's the link to the nutritional facts list
    http://www.sportlabnutrition.com/milkywhey.htm

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    looks like nothing special whey protein. go for it if the price is right

shiz is offline New Member
    yea well the guy's selling 5lb tubs for about 30% cheaper than @ the store, money's tight, and i need to eat
    but i just wanted to see if based on the nutri info there was anything ...wrong with it, ingredient wise (too much of something and not enough of something else)

since we're on the topic, are there any rules of thumb when buying protein? (Sorry for the newb question, just trying to get schooled on the topic )

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by shiz View Post
    yea well the guy's selling 5lb tubs for about 30% cheaper than @ the store, money's tight, and i need to eat
    but i just wanted to see if based on the nutri info there was anything ...wrong with it, ingredient wise (too much of something and not enough of something else)

since we're on the topic, are there any rules of thumb when buying protein? (Sorry for the newb question, just trying to get schooled on the topic )
    Depends on personal preference. If you are looking for a super fast digesting/absorbing protein then that would not be the best choice. If you have issues with protein digestion then get one with added aminogens, etc.

Thread Information