bigboi42 is offline New Member

Exclamation Last chance for H-drol stack...

I am looking to run a halo cycle in the next month and am determining what would be best to stack it with (yes I am looking to stack, probably with a class I prohormone) I will preload, run cycle support, and pct so no worries there. I am looking for speed and strength along with good lbm gains. This is my last year for collegiate football. We are NAIA but could get tested by the school in September. I have ran 3 cycles in the past (11oxo/furaza, phera, & super). My diet and workouts are in check. I have researched and feel that halo/tren is a good option. I am leaning towards CEL for both.

My main concerns are:

1) detection times...common consensus from what i have learned is that Hdrol is similar to OT and detection time is around 2 months. I have researched and have been unable to find what 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione converts to. I have read that it could stay for up to 5 months.

2) Possibly stacking hdrol with other Class I but like the strength aspect from the tren plus its non-methyl

3) Also considering an 11-oxo bridge into PCT

If you have any other suggestions for possible cycles please let me know. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    what are your stats? i highly dont recommend pro hormones or any oral for that matter. test is best.. and nobody can pose a vallid argument otherwise... flacid penis, no libido, lose all your gains afterwards... why dont you take test pro hormones will detect anyway
    Last edited by eatrainrest; 05-09-2009 at 04:51 PM.

bigboi42 is offline New Member
    23 yrs old
    5'11"
    15% Bf (bodpod)

I am definitely interested in test and was considering it but not able to find any valid sources for it. I am trying to do the right research and plan this out right

Thread Information