bailey020205 is offline New Member

1st Cycle question

Whats up. I am 26 years old 6 foot 1 195lbs. I started working out a month ago and am looking for a little boost. I have some friends who suggested the following "cycle/stack". Looking for your thoughts. As far as weight I may not be "over weight" but i am pretty flabby and itsd ugly. I am looking to lose weight and gain strength and muscle.

Here si what I got: Finamax, Creatine, Nitrix and Liver Care. I am looking into Yellow Bullet for energy/ Fat Burning. Also, I have a PCT I am ordering even though my friends told me i wouldn't need it for a 1 month use of Finamax (just want to be safe).

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You should diet and train properly for the next year before using any steroids . Since you listed supplements, I'll move this to the supplement section.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by big View Post
    you should diet and train properly for the next year before using any steroids. Since you listed supplements, i'll move this to the supplement section.
    ^^ x2

That's the point, I dont want to 'train" for years. I want to lose weight and gain some strength in a short amount of time. I don't plan on being a body builder or looking like Brad Pitt. I just want a boost to get where I want to go and then ill maintain it myself by causal gym visits and basketball/ running.

Is taking Finamax for one month without having years of training really going to cause me harm?

Big
    taking steroids after only a month of training could certainly cause problems, and you posted in the steroid section, which is why I responded as I did.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section I thought Finamax would mean it goes under Steroids .

About 6 years ago I took a cycle of Dbol and Winny Pills. I had great results and didn't have any noticeable side effects. It is hard to believe that Finamax being not as "dangerous" or "potent" as Dbol/Winny is going to cause any problems.

Im not trying to argue or say your wrong im just trying to see if you guys as a responsible forum community is just being over cautious.

Please tell me what you feel is a negative from me taking finamax at this stage in my "training"

Big
    I don't even know what finamax is, I assume it's a supplement, which is why I moved this to the supplement section. I didn't comment on the possible effects of finamax. I'm leaving that to those who know more about it.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bailey020205 View Post
    Whats up. I am 26 years old 6 foot 1 195lbs. I started working out a month ago and am looking for a little boost. I have some friends who suggested the following "cycle/stack". Looking for your thoughts. As far as weight I may not be "over weight" but i am pretty flabby and itsd ugly. I am looking to lose weight and gain strength and muscle.

Here si what I got: Finamax, Creatine, Nitrix and Liver Care. I am looking into Yellow Bullet for energy/ Fat Burning. Also, I have a PCT I am ordering even though my friends told me i wouldn't need it for a 1 month use of Finamax (just want to be safe).
    Way to early to be looking into any supplements of any sort. Imo, get a good year or two of solid work in the gym under your belt. You havent learned anything about your body exercise wise, or how your body reacts to different diets. build a good base first and go from there. you will have much better results and you will probably stick with it long term. people looking for quick fixes never learn this.

Thread Information