BNK89 is offline Junior Member

Sinus Surgey / Creatine / Protein Question

I read in Men's Health that taking creatine while taking time off from an injury can help preserve muscle. I'm getting my deviated septum fixed tomorrow, but I'm not sure how long I'll be out for. Thing is I ****ed up and bought Creadrive cause it was 50% off and it has 35 grams of sugar a serving. I also bought a 5lb jug of protein and glutamine since i'm not sure what kind of foods I'll be able to eat.

Since the creadrive has 140 calories and 35g's of sugar a serving what would be the best way to supplement this into my diet? If I can't eat solid foods should I drink the creadrive with a protein shake because it has so many carbs?

Anyone?

(1*) is offline Member
    i am related to an ENT person and have been told that you will be able to eat normally but it may be painful. some people come in for post operation and act as if they were never affected and some come in acting like they are dying so it will basically depend on how your tolerance is.
    i would be concerned with taking in the sugar while not being active. i am being told that for two +weeks you will not be able to doing any lifting or bending so your stagnate state with that much sugar will be bad. remember that calories in vs calories out depicts your gains and losses. just be mindful of your consumption. sugar can pile in the cals.

Thank you for the response, yea just got done. Won't be lifting till at least next thursday when I see my doc again. I'm eatiing regular foods now but my nose does hurt and is pretty much constantly gushing blood. I figure I'll just combine the Creadrive as my main carb source in 1 meal.

Thread Information