weightlifter79 is offline Junior Member

Question Supplement Question?

I recently finished a cycle of Creatine. I always use OP Whey Protein. What other supplements are good to take? There are so many out there I'm confused? I'm thinking about trying the Pro Hormone Tren and some NOS Tabs. I'm 29 years old 6' about 225 lbs. About 15% BF. Looking to stay big,but also have Definition.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Trenbolone has similar strength results as Dianabol , Anapolon 50, and Testosterone .
    Tren is a legal cousin to Trenbolone that gets big lean and cut results. Trenbolone can bind to androgen receptors 300% better than Testosterone. Tren is a 5a reduced compound so it can NOT to convert to harmful DHT. Tren is a Progestin and by definition can NOT convert into estrogen. Tren is known to build high quality muscle. Tren is known for having a diuretic effect. Tren is also known for increasing the Thyroid hormone T3 leading to more of your calories being burnt by increasing your metabolic rate.

But you make sure YOU have a PCT in place BEFOR you use any AAS or PROHORMONE AND read and REREAD again. Hope this points you in the right direction.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    no need to cycle creatine. hows your diet-post in the diet forum thats where you will see results

weightlifter79 is offline Junior Member

Pct???

[QUOTE=Iron_Pig;4717819]Trenbolone has similar strength results as Dianabol , Anapolon 50, and Testosterone .
    Tren is a legal cousin to Trenbolone that gets big lean and cut results. Trenbolone can bind to androgen receptors 300% better than Testosterone. Tren is a 5a reduced compound so it can NOT to convert to harmful DHT. Tren is a Progestin and by definition can NOT convert into estrogen. Tren is known to build high quality muscle. Tren is known for having a diuretic effect. Tren is also known for increasing the Thyroid hormone T3 leading to more of your calories being burnt by increasing your metabolic rate.

But you make sure YOU have a PCT in place BEFOR you use any AAS or PROHORMONE AND read and REREAD again. Hope this points you in the right direction.[/QUO Do I need to use a PCT after a cycle of Tren? IF so what is good to use Comid?

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    [quote=weightlifter79;4718457]
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    Trenbolone has similar strength results as Dianabol , Anapolon 50, and Testosterone .

But you make sure YOU have a PCT in place BEFOR you use any AAS or PROHORMONE AND read and REREAD again. Hope this points you in the right direction.[/QUO Do I need to use a PCT after a cycle of Tren? IF so what is good to use Comid?
    If we are talking about tren extrem Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ) 20/20/10/10 weeks 1-4 will work, Just make damn sure you have that in place BEFORE you take anything. and liv52 to protect your liver .

Thread Information