jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!

st. johns wart and testosterone

i just ran across an article about how the enzyme cytochrome P450 is one of the main steroid destruction pathways in the body. why is this important? because the herb st johns wart is commonly known to enhance the efffect of this enzyme and has been linked to women getting pregnant when thier BC pill's pregesterone has been inactivated too fast. well, this stuff will also work against anyone artificially enhancing the body's testosterone levels .

moral: don't take st johns wart and juice!

just a heads up... that is all

Yung Wun is offline Member
    thanks for the heads up
    jeff

BIG-G is offline Banned
    so ur saying not to take st johns worth with gear?? What about with 1-ad, 4-ad, 1-test products?? I take 1200mg of st johns worht a day and plan on startin some gear (if i ever get a source) so let me kno whats up. TKS

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    all it means is that anything thats based on testosterone or estrogen is out of your system faster. so the SJW is working against you. If you need the stuff go ahead and take it, but keep in mind that it will likely limit the growth you experience on the gear (Id say by 10-20%, but that is just a guess).

on a side note, I wonder if one could use this knowledge to circumvent a drug test? For the Test esters, likely not as the test is actually out of the body quickly (its the dissolution/deesterification that controls the level), but for the 17a alkylated it my work. Just a guess

Thread Information