Thread: creatine pills?

ZTEM is offline Associate Member

creatine pills?

has anyone ever used them, the ones I saw had 5mg creatine monohydrate, the usual dose of the powder form, just wondering if it is as effective as the creatine powders

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    I think they just packaged the monohydrate powder in a capsule for people who don't wanna choke down the drink. From what I have seen, you get WAY more bang for your buck by just buying the powder. It should be just as effective as long as it is of good quality.

rtgrs is offline New Member
    I tried the pills they suck they did nothing.

yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    pills did nothing for me either

mike500 is offline New Member
    i tried pills said 2 be much better than powder and alot more expensive kre akalyn i think they where called but did nothing stay on powder same goes for n.o. also.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Ive used ATP Creatine Serum in the past and liked it alot. It is a liquid that you place under your tounge for quick absorbtion. No loading, no bloating. Check it out. You can get it anywhere for about $35.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Pills i didn't like.... Powder better IMO.....

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    Ive used ATP Creatine Serum in the past and liked it alot. It is a liquid that you place under your tounge for quick absorbtion. No loading, no bloating. Check it out. You can get it anywhere for about $35.
    Serums are complete garbage....

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with the powder. The problem with things like creatine pills and glutamine pills is the amounts in them vs the amounts you need to be taking to see any results. Let me explain what I mean.

With creatine most people need at least 10-15 grams per day to get much out of it. Thats at least 10,000 mg. Now lets say your pills are 500 mg each, you would need to take at least 20 pills per day just to get a base dose. So a box of say 100 pills would only last about 5 days. Well if you are paying $20-30 per bottle you can see how this might not work out very well for you. You will end up taking pills all day and spending way too much money.

Pills do have their place. Lets say you want to take 15 grams of glutamine per day. You mix some glutamine powder in your protein drink in the morning but later in the day find yourself on the road stuck in traffic with no way to mix. 5-10 glutamine pills would come in handy. They are not a replacement for powders.

Thread Information