Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    njlocal81 is offline New Member

I looked everywhere and i cant find a concrete answer...

if this is in the wrong section let me know before moving please so i can still find it: What is the next closest thing to a steroid that can give me awesome gains available over the counter? The strongest thing next to a steroid i can actually buy. thank you

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    food you get it at the supermarket

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The very best thing and i mean this, its awesome and you can find it almost anywhere.

Its far far better than steroids and i can even help you to source it..

Its called FOOD...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    food you get it at the supermarket
    LOl you stole my thunder...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    LOl you stole my thunder...
    your thunder is like when seriousmass takes a sh it, mine is when odin has diareea lol
    Last edited by UncleD; 07-24-2009 at 05:32 PM.

u guys are idiots. this is why steroid .com sucks now. Its a shame because this used to be the best site for info. That food joke is old. Get the hell out of my thread if your only looking to flame. I want a real answer

fozy is offline Junior Member
    Id check out the supplements forum......I'm sure you will find what your looking for

Quote Originally Posted by njlocal81 View Post
    u guys are idiots. this is why steroid.com sucks now. Its a shame because this used to be the best site for info. That food joke is old. Get the hell out of my thread if your only looking to flame. I want a real answer
    no were telling you the truth.. its the only thing your gona find OTHER then drugs that will give you big gains.. its because supplyments are for the most part garbage, and were NOT flameing you bro

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    u guys are idiots. this is why steroid.com sucks now. Its a shame because this used to be the best site for info. That food joke is old. Get the hell out of my thread if your only looking to flame. I want a real answer
    they are idiots and this site sucks now?
    makes me very curious,
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    m-drol isnt to bad just rough on your body.

The One is offline Associate Member
    they're trying to tell that there's nothing that can legally give you the gains that a cycle can give you in a short amount of time.

The best you can find is a sup. that can or state boost your testosterone level. well, with roids your just adding test, so to answer your question there is no supplement on the market that can match or even come close to a cycle.

I remember when you could purchase steroid legal from the classified sections of those muscle mags.

no were telling you the truth.. its the only thing your gona find OTHER then drugs that will give you big gains.. its because supplyments are for the most part garbage, and were NOT flameing you bro
    because dont u think i already know that ? i did enough cycles to know that. i want a name of supplements. The mods here need to take the site more serious. Tell me if i dont make a good point: you tell everyone to search first right? Well everytime i search i find threads telling the people to search. Search for what? More questions with no answers or food jokes? We're not aiming to be the best anymore?

because dont u think i already know that ? i did enough cycles to know that. i want a name of supplements. The mods here need to take the site more serious. Tell me if i dont make a good point: you tell everyone to search first right? Well everytime i search i find threads telling the people to search. Search for what? More questions with no answers or food jokes? We're not aiming to be the best anymore?
    take celltech youl blow straight up.. and btw why you being a DB if you dont like the site then leave? dont just keep being a DB

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by njlocal81
    you want the name of supplements? ever think of reading a few threads in the supplement section, or perhaps posting a thread there?
    If you think food and diet advice is a joke it explains this post from just a few months ago:

Quote Originally Posted by njlocal81
    okay well here it goes. i used to be very into weightlifting and was very happy with my body. i was about 135lbs at 5'9, very skinny. i ate a whole lot and lifted heavy. long story short in about 9 months i went up to 155lbs. my diet wasnt strict but my body looked like it was. i had pretty nice muscles with a very cut look but i was eating kind of dirty to gain weight. i messed around with some dbol [at the time i wasnt informed about juice like i am now] and in about 5 weeks i went up to about 165lbs. i looked friggen great. i had like a four pack almost a 6 and big muscles. i should mention i never wanted to be huge so this was perfect for me. than after this i was all natural and gained about another 5 lbs which looked great on me. than some personal things i went threw put me in a depression. i let myself go. i stopped lifting. started over eating. i weighed 210 all fat. without even trying hard just stopped eating like a pig i shot down to 170lbs. i think it was because my body was never meant to be overweight. i know im giving you a big story but this is where im getting at...in about a month of lifting ill reach my desires. but this time around i have a pot belly to worry about. what would you do if you were me? im not looking for a huge body or a six pack i just simply want a flat stomach back while gaining back my nice little muscles that come so easy from just lifting heavy? sorry this was so long and thank you
    I should take the site more seriously? even though diet is the single-most important aspect of what we try to do, I should make everyone just tell people what they want to hear, right?

We're not aiming to be the best anymore? You've been here 4 months.

take celltech youl blow straight up.. and btw why you being a DB if you dont like the site then leave? dont just keep being a DB
    no im sorry i just loved when this forum used to be more organized. look can i please elaborate? i used to love 1-ad and animal test but they took it off the market. not like juice but it gave some nice quick gains. some even permanant. Get me now? I heard spawn was good but theyre might be somethng better?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    post your stats and get the answer you need to hear... the rest you already know how to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you want the name of supplements? ever think of reading a few threads in the supplement section, or perhaps posting a thread there?
    If you think food and diet advice is a joke it explains this post from just a few months ago:

I should take the site more seriously? even though diet is the single-most important aspect of what we try to do, I should make everyone just tell people what they want to hear, right?

We're not aiming to be the best anymore? You've been here 4 months.
    ive been here as long as u. where the hell is doc sust and all my old boys?!

Big
    ive been here as long as u. where the hell is doc sust and all my old boys?!
    damn, you've been here that long and don't even know how to search the supplement forum? I'll move this for you. why the second account?
    a lot of guys got tired of the endless flow of noobs who posted without doing any research and they don't come around much any more.
    had you cared to post your current stats as I asked I would have tried to help you achieve your goals, but your attitude sucks, so I really don't care if you get any help or not.

Blog Entries
    You see, moved to the correct place, now why dont i have those powers...

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    acctually why dont we just take hard asses and put them in a forum that looks like this one but we redirect all the noobs there till they earn the right to come out? hu? hu?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    damn, you've been here that long and don't even know how to search the supplement forum? I'll move this for you. why the second account?
    a lot of guys got tired of the endless flow of noobs who posted without doing any research and they don't come around much any more.
    had you cared to post your current stats as I asked I would have tried to help you achieve your goals, but your attitude sucks, so I really don't care if you get any help or not.
    i do know how to search. when i do i never get an answer. i only find more threads that say search. Sorry but you being a mod i know u know theres at least some truth to that

i didnt want this to hyjack. anyone ever took spawn? is it as good as say 1 ad was?

post your stats and i will tell you all about spawn... good or bad

seriousmass is offline Banned
    i didnt want this to hyjack. anyone ever took spawn? is it as good as say 1 ad was?
    Buy yourself some M-Drol. It's a superdrol clone; good stuff, you should make quality gains.

Otherwise, if you can get your hands on Spawn it's probably the strongest. (other then mythel-tren .)

Good luck; peace.

spawn is not legal? i thought you could get it otc in some places?

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    post your stats and i will tell you all about spawn... good or bad
    thank you. i am 5'9 195lbs. my body fat is not high yet not low. i would say quite average

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    nobody here is an idiot just because your probably a teenager looking for steroids . the real idiot will look over the importance of diet. if your so confident why dont you post up your stats with workout and diet in full so we could take a better look.. not flaming but it is... what it is

next question

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Buy yourself some M-Drol. It's a superdrol clone; good stuff, you should make quality gains.

Otherwise, if you can get your hands on Spawn it's probably the strongest. (other then mythel-tren .)

Good luck; peace.
    seriousmass... you just gave a 140 lbs guy who has no idea how to act on this site advise...

seriousmass... you just gave a 140 lbs guy who has no idea how to act on this site advise...

thank you. i am 5'9 195lbs. my body fat is not high yet not low. i would say quite average
    Nice little "estimation" of his stats there Amcon... you were just 55 pounds under.

He asked a simple question, and got NO legit answers. I thought I might as well clear it up for him.

oh my god where is this attitude coming from? anyway i used to enjoy m1t gains also. is spawn as strong as the old good stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post

Nice little "estimation" of his stats there Amcon... you were just 55 pounds under.

He asked a simple question, and got NO legit answers. I thought I might as well clear it up for him.
    thanks a lot dude. im glad theres still some good bros on this site

good start... nice to hear your not 140 lbs.... so, good

cool so what are your goals?

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    we stil havent gotten an age.. why is anybody feeding advice... i thought this forum was held to a much higher standard

what are you look for from ... spawn?

good start... nice to hear your not 140 lbs.... so, good

cool so what are your goals?
    lol okay well i used to love the gains of say 1ad or animal test. The old animal stak with the andro in it, not the new garbage. I used to love the pumps and quick muscle gains. I know about the water but yet i always looked very solid. put it this way the old prohormones used to give me the ''doing juice'' look. it was great when i wasnt looking to cycle at the moment. After the ban i never found anything as strong. (Except of course juice) Thank you.

i wud also like to mention i almost always kept most if not all gains. looking for that result again. thank you.

search spawn at the top and pic out my posts and others you will see amazing results... firts of all i dont know alot about what you are trying to do... and for the record when a guy like big offers help take it he knows his stuff i promise

spawn will build dry gains... my bench went thru the roof... from 365 to 405 in 60 days, bent over rows with 315, shoulder presses seated bar with 265.

the pump was good to great with painful pumps when i did bies(not sure why hurt so much with bies)

i have always gained and kept 75 ish persent of my gains on the stuff...

but and i said that with a big but

you have to have your diet correct while using this stuff... or you wont max out the ability of spawn to put on size and lean out your fat... witch is what it seemed to do for me

i actually just stopped it as im starting a test only cycle... (just cause my tren is stuck in some tropical area - ff'ers)

so... dont have any hesitation and ask for a doubble check on you diet- people are here to help not just bust your balls, they will, even do both at the same time... so have tuff skin and get big; real big

good luck

POPS is offline Senior Member
    not to sound like a jerk but your complaining to people that are no longer "newe member's". Take their advice and try to process it. It seem like another person that just does not want to hear the truth, only what he wants to hear!

Remember, sometime ago we were all newbies. Im sure we were all in the same spot as you are right now. Knowledge is power brother, good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    not to sound like a jerk but your complaining to people that are no longer "newe member's". Take their advice and try to process it. It seem like another person that just does not want to hear the truth, only what he wants to hear!

Remember, sometime ago we were all newbies. Im sure we were all in the same spot as you are right now. Knowledge is power brother, good luck!!
    i was involved with juice when you werent even born yet. Guys im sorry but its so annoying to deal with newbies trying to get credit by giving me 'the speech' i was a vet on this site back wen it was still A.R. AHH BROS DONT EVER LOSE UR PASSWORD OR UR GONA DEAL WITH THIS SHIT! LOL
    Last edited by njlocal81; 07-24-2009 at 10:06 PM.

i was involved with juice when you werent even born yet. Guys im sorry but its so annoying to deal with newbies trying to get credit by giving me 'the speach' i was a vet on this site back wen it was still A.R. AHH BROS DONT EVER LOSE UR PASSWORD OR UR GONA DEAL WITH THIS SHIT! LOL
    lol... don't worry about it bro.. honestly, this board has changed a lot in the last year or two. Nowadays it's just full of parrots, and people who post pictures of EVERYTHING imaginable.

Straight up newbs run the Q & A... now I'm not proclaiming myself as a guru or anything. But honestly, when you have women & people who've never cycled before answering EVERY question.. well you know there is a major problem.

Also, unfortunately, a lot of the VETS just got up and left.

Nowadays if you ask a steroid related question on this site, you'll get 20 responses.... ALL regarding your diet. It's ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information