DetroitCity is offline Junior Member

Rivalus products?

Has anyone used Rivalus products and if so could you give me some feedback on them.. in particular the Helix-24?

Just curious about this as some of my friends think it is going to get them jacked lol

http://www.rivalus.net/

yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    looks like crap for $100 you can buy like 4 jugs of protein that does work ive never heard of any thing that will actually increase gh enogh to matter besides hgh

FyreSide is offline New Member

Thumbs up These Products are Huge here!

I am not sure about Helix, but I've used their Promasil and I love it. I'm an soprts athlete unlike a lot of people here, I only do serious weights in the off season where I will cycle Encharge, a creatine product designed for muscle building in athletes. What sold me was the number of professional athletes, sprinters, and hockey players who use it. Both are very popular at my Gym and I am told all over Canada. I love the results. I've actually considered trying their weight loss formula MPower as well because before the summer weights begin I'd like to trim down about 10 or 15 pounds. From what I've heard MPower is up there with big names like Oxy-Elite so I think I will stick with Rivalus as they have worked out for me so far.

I found this review of the product you are looking at Here.

Check it out. I think it may have the answers you are looking for.

Cheers

beausy is offline New Member
    I use the RivalUs products all the time, I personally didn't get any results from using the Helix-24. I can say that with their MPower and Complex5 products I have more then enough energy throughout the day. I have lost weight using the MPower so far about 4 lbs for about 2-2.5 weeks of use. Their Promasil protein is amazing, best stuff I have ever had. Their products are expensive but you need to look for their BOGO's that they have on their web page and stock up to last you awhile. Other then the price of some of the products I have no huge complaints about the RivalUs products at all. Highly recommend it.

Thread Information