dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Best NO2 supplement

What is the best No2 supplement available, superpump250, or NO Black Powder by MRI or WAR by MRI....or another
    Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use NO Xplode before workouts sometimes if I need the extra kick but it tastes aweful. I have tried pinnacle NOX2, and BSN NO2 both worked fairly well for an NO2 product.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    ive used plasma jet before. Its good, but Ive noticed if I eat just the right amount of carbs, Ill feel pumped up without spending the $$....jmo...

nilrac is offline Member
    I've used NOXplode for years, but recently swapped to Gaspari SuperPump 250... GOOD STUFF! Tastes awful though, whereas I loved the taste of BSN NO Xplode.

ray0414 is offline Member
    IMO the best NO supplement was the original NO2 by MRI. superpump and no explode and shotgun all contain caffiene and other supplements also. i was using superpump a few months back and i gotta say it definitely got me superpumped, unfortunitely the superdumps made me stop taking it. However there is a major question on safety with the sodium phosphates i believe in those. tahts why they tell you to drink tons of water with it cuase it can destroy your kidneys. if u wanted to avoid those bad ingredients, get a regular NO product and buy some beta alanine, beta will give you that shaky pumped feeling you get from the pump drinks.

vingtor is offline Associate Member
    heard the mri pills kick butt.

anyhting with caffien i think is counterproducitve to the vasodialation of the veins.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I used NO Explode for awhile but switched to superpump 250. I like them both, not sure if one is better than the other.

kickinit is offline Member
    NO Shotgun works nicely...

NO Explode does nothing except gives me the shits, ruins my workouts.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    out of all the 4 ive tried

NO XPLODE IS GREAT, goood strength, and pumps but great for caffeiene and energy hit

muscle tech nanovapour is similar to no xplode, but weaker in the caffiene and energy department, however will giv u more strength

gaspari superpump found it to be a weaker version of no xplode

mri black powder i just thought was overpriced, but good product, id say its equal to no xplode, maybe little better pump

id say no xplode was best out of them all, for overall effects and value for money

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    not being pessimistic, but NONE. If there was 1 supplement that was an absolute complete waste of money, it's NO supps. Those pre-work out NO supps like Superpump etc. only have one use, and that's to give you a little energy boost and a little more focus in the gym. Other than that, it's garbage.

CJG560 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I use NO Xplode before workouts sometimes if I need the extra kick but it tastes aweful. I have tried pinnacle NOX2, and BSN NO2 both worked fairly well for an NO2 product.
    Agree, NO Xplode tastes like sprite mixed with battery acid.

Thread Information