Thread: M-drol Cycle

jweir22 is offline Junior Member

Post M-drol Cycle

Well i've decided to try a cycle of M-drol first to see what type of gains i get i'll keep my diet clean to lose some body fat but gain some lean muscle.Ive done alo of research on it thru here and other sites so i'll post what i'm going to do and you guys can give me some feed back. If i divde up 2 10mg pills thru the day were should they be spaced morning/night or morning/afternoon. Just wondering what the life is on the pill 6 hours i read?

M-drol
    1st week 10mg ED
    2nd week 10mg ED 3rd week 20mg ED 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill in the afternoon?
    4th week 20mg ED
    Milk thistle thru out cycle and PCT

PCT i have (inhibit-e) but i have read that Nolva(tamox) would be better at
    1st week 40mg ED
    2nd week 40mg ED
    3rd week 20mg ED
    4th week 20mg ED

Theres alot of other stuff to take like hawthorn berry and red yeast rice potassium.Not sure were they rank in importance.

Stats:
    34 years old
    193 pounds
    5'10
    18% BF
    7 months weight lifting and cardio
    Starting weight 234 down to 193.

Just looking for some feedback if this cycle is okay or if there is anything i need to change. Any feedback would be great thanks guys.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run the m-drol at 30mg ED for the duration of the 4 weeks...no need to ramp up or taper down. You will need some sort of liver support and you will need tamox for PCT. Spread the pills (m-drol) about 4-6 hours apart.

Thanks for the reply, so you think 10mg to start is too small of a dose. Can i run Inhibit-E during the m-drol cycle or is it not needed.I know about liver support but what about all the other stuff like Red yeast rice and hawthorn berry.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jweir22 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, so you think 10mg to start is too small of a dose. Can i run Inhibit-E during the m-drol cycle or is it not needed.I know about liver support but what about all the other stuff like Red yeast rice and hawthorn berry.
    Yah 10mg isn't enough. I'd stick to 30mg for 4 weeks. M-drol is a great legal cycle. It should produce some good gains.

Milk Thistle @ 1g a day is what I do. Hawthor / Yeast-Rice is for Kidney protection I think...

I dunno, I don't use it personally.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    look into either cycle or life support by annabolic innovations. It has everything youll need...Ive used this in my h-drol cycle and will use during my future spawn cycle...

What do you guys think about taken Inhibit-E during this cycle just wondering if this would do any good. Or is it not worth it, i have a bottle kicken around so i thought i might use it.

Blog Entries
    What do you guys think about taken Inhibit-E during this cycle just wondering if this would do any good. Or is it not worth it, i have a bottle kicken around so i thought i might use it.
    i would not use it during your cycle cus m-drol dosent aromitize to estogen from what ive read. it may be usefull post cycle after you use nolva for pct(i recomend at least that. m-drol is powerful stuff. shut down will most likely be harsh) but if u need an ai for a esto rebound maybee inhibit-e will help idk for shure.

Thats what i thought i should do just by reading stuff on here. I'll keep it for after the pct tamox. Incase there is a rebound.Thanks

It's my third day on m-drol started at 10mg for the first 2 days now i'll take 30mg space out thru the day. Taken all the side support supplements no side effects so far.I'll keep people posted. First night at the gym doing chest and tricips i had alot more jump in my work out. We will see how it goes tonight. We will do back and legs some abs.

Darksyde is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Yah 10mg isn't enough. I'd stick to 30mg for 4 weeks. M-drol is a great legal cycle. It should produce some good gains.

Milk Thistle @ 1g a day is what I do. Hawthor / Yeast-Rice is for Kidney protection I think...

10mg isnt enough? but you dont use it personally. how about dont even respond if you have no clue what you re talking about. 10mg can show results in a lot of people.

i would go 10/20/20 if i was you. 3 weeks is plenty long on this compound as it will start to make you feel pretty shitty after a week or two.

you know this will probably affect your hairline right? and your bp. and it will most definately affect your lipid profile. support supplements will help.

if you can get some cycle support do so.

Maybe i'll cut it back to 20mg a day just to be safe i have a bunch of cycle products to help me get thru it. Maybe i'll run it just 3 weeks. I'll keep track of all my stats to make sure everything is okay. Im running milkthistle and EFA and Anobolic inovations cycle. It has everything in it. Thanks for the headsup darksyde i'll keep a close look on all my stats.

Well 4 days into my m-drol cycle 20mg a day. I'm up 3 pounds from 197 to 200 not sure if it's from the diet change to a higher calorie and carb diet. The only side so far is just abit tired i'll have to get some Vitamin C to help that. Feeling good at the gym intense and lots of energy once i get going. Very small amount of back pumps after not sure why but nothing to bad. I'll keep people posted.

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post

Sorry but your wrong here...
    10mg may not seem like alot but its powerful
    Do not run it at 30mg ED for the whole cycle like suggested earlier!

A good dose schedule is:
    Week 1:10mg/day
    Week 2:20mg/day
    Week 3:20mg/day
    Week 4:30mg/day

This is more then enough for a cycle of mdrol, if you can handle the sides(back pumps, lethargy, light headedness) after week 3, I suggest bumpin the dose like I wrote and continue for 1 more week. You deff wont be disappointed!!!!

Also for PCT since you have Inhibit-E, Id suggest instead of getting Nolva get Clomid from Lion. Mdrol does not aromatize to estrogen and the minimal possibility of estrogen rebound can be suppressed IMO but the inhibit-E. The clomid will help stimulate your "kids" and get them workin again. PCT should be run like this...

PCT:
    Run the Inhibit-E as directed on the bottle and as for clomid,
    Week 1: 100mg/ed
    Week 2: 50mg/ed
    Week 3: 50mg/ed

Any more questions on this, ask away...

Thanks i'll keep the dosages to 20mg untill the last week but i did notice lethargy or being tired so it says to get some vitamin C so i will. You said Clomid for PCT but I got Inihbit-E and Nolva already this should still be okay for PCT nolva 40/20/20/20 and inhibit-E for rebound after.Thanks

Well i'm one week into my m-drol cycle it's going very good no bad side effects.A little tired but i upped my vitamin C intake it helped.Little back pumps but nothing bad just annoying. I changed my diet when i started the cycle to about 3000 calories. I was on a cutting diet for about 4 months so my body was use to low calorie intake. Anyway im up 9 pounds in one week some of it might be from the diet change but my body fat is the same and i can see a difference already in my chest my arms are more defined to. Im taking Cycle Assist it has all the stuff in it for liver and bloodpressure. Every thing is great for now we will see how much i gain in a month.

Dport04 is offline New Member
    Run it 10/20/20/20 bro I'm on day 15 of a M drol cycle and I've gained a lean 8 pounds. I feel like it's just starting to kick in its hardest, huge pumps but be careful take care of your liver and of course PCT

Glad to hear your 8 pound gain how's your diet, calories? Are you doing any cardio? I'm doing 30 min Cycling 3 times a week. On my off days. Any side effects just wondering back pumps etc. I,ll keep people posted so far for the price i am amazed by the gains in strength and size.

Just wondering about running some Clen and keto with my PCT. After my M-drol cycle is this a good idea or should i wait to use the Clen and keto after my PCT. Just wondering if anybody had any thoughs on it. Thanks

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Just wondering about running some Clen and keto with my PCT. After my M-drol cycle is this a good idea or should i wait to use the Clen and keto after my PCT. Just wondering if anybody had any thoughs on it. Thanks
    clen or keto would work but only temporary fixes. you should save your money and focus on calorie counting and learning portion control. that will keep you lean year round.

Glad to hear your 8 pound gain how's your diet, calories? Are you doing any cardio? I'm doing 30 min Cycling 3 times a week. On my off days. Any side effects just wondering back pumps etc. I,ll keep people posted so far for the price i am amazed by the gains in strength and size.
    imo, cardio after the cycle. put all your energy into getting huge and pushing heavy weights. if you are eating right, youll be fine.

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    what is your current dose? and is the m-drol making you lethargic?

I'm on 20 to 30mg a day did make me tired at first so i upped my Vitamin C intake and i'm fine now also i got Cycle Assist by AI it's a great prouduct it has all the stuff you need in there Milk thistle, hawthorne berry, niacin, red yeast rice. You just mix it twice a day with a protien shake i feel alot better now taken it.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    I am going to start my M-Drol Cycle in about 2 weeks....I am trying to cut down my BF right now.....I am at 205lbs......I want to get down to at least 10%BF before I start my bulking cycle.......I plan on running it the following way:

Week 1: 10mg ED
    Week 2: 20mg ED
    Week 3: 30mg ED
    Week 4: 30mg ED or bump up to 40mg depending on how feel.....

Week 5: Spawn: 20mg ED
    Week 6: Spawn: 30mg ED
    Week 7: Spawn: 40mg ED
    Week 8: Spawn: 50mg ED

PCT: Clomid 100mg ED for 4 weeks
    Nolva: 10/20/20/10 for 4 weeks

Tell me how this looks........Spawn is one of the best cycles I have ever taken for a PH.....It cuts you and your lifts go through the ****ing roof.......

If you don't believe the amount of mass I put on with Spawn go to Members Pictures and look at Okinawa_Power..........I started at 183lbs and went all the way up to 208....I have lost 3lbs of it since stopping two weeks ago.........I am only running Nolva and got some good advice from that section I should have added Clomid to start my production of test.....
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 08-23-2009 at 02:53 AM.

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    Spawn has been dicountinued from many places online and in stores!!!!
    if anyone knows where to purchase it plse pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Navy-boi-kai View Post
    Spawn has been dicountinued from many places online and in stores!!!!
    if anyone knows where to purchase it plse pm me.
    look for alpha -e by rss, same stuff and dosed higher than spawn

Well i finished my m-drol cycle at three weeks because it was starting to get to me. I was feeling crappy with stomach cramps. Anyway i gained 15 pounds my strength was thru the roof so this product is legit from CEL. It is just not a beginner prohormone. I should of started with H-drol in hind sight. Anyway it was a great bang for your buck. I started my PCT tamox at 40/20/20/20.I'm going to run clen also to cut down some body fat and i read it also suppresses cortisol. Great product just make sure you have all your liver and cycle supports cause this product does what it says it does but it is very harsh on your body.

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    nice good work

Well i finished my m-drol cycle at three weeks because it was starting to get to me. I was feeling crappy with stomach cramps. Anyway i gained 15 pounds my strength was thru the roof so this product is legit from CEL. It is just not a beginner prohormone. I should of started with H-drol in hind sight. Anyway it was a great bang for your buck. I started my PCT tamox at 40/20/20/20.I'm going to run clen also to cut down some body fat and i read it also suppresses cortisol. Great product just make sure you have all your liver and cycle supports cause this product does what it says it does but it is very harsh on your body.
    how about body fat? Did it stay the same, decrease, or increase w/ the 15lbs you put on? How many carbs did you take in while on cycle?

sizerp is offline Banned
    I hear you're not supposed to run support sups while on a PH cycle, as liver protectants can hinder the effects of the PH itself. Instead, run the support sups with your PCT for 30 days or so.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I hear you're not supposed to run support sups while on a PH cycle, as liver protectants can hinder the effects of the PH itself. Instead, run the support sups with your PCT for 30 days or so.
    this is a first I heard of this, not that your wrong or anything, but could anyone else elaborate on this one please??

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    this is a first I heard of this, not that your wrong or anything, but could anyone else elaborate on this one please??
    I have heard the same thing. I only run liver support for PCT because i've heard that taking milk thistle decreases the affect of the DS/PH.....But i've only heard of this there is no scientific research on this area to back it up....

I am on day 7 of my MDROL cycle and I am feeling it kick in....I am taking 3 caps a day and will increase to 4 next week.....My workouts are going great....Lifts are getting better and better every work out. I am taking in at least 400grams of protein a day with at least 400-500 gram so carbs...I have heard that MDROL needs carbs to really get the most of it...My protein is coming from real food not just protein shakes.....My carbs are coming from pasta, potatoes, and simple sugers.....I will let you know how it is going from week 2-4......I am hoping to put on at least 10lbs of lean muscle......any advice would be great....thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    I am on day 7 of my MDROL cycle and I am feeling it kick in....I am taking 3 caps a day and will increase to 4 next week.....My workouts are going great....Lifts are getting better and better every work out. I am taking in at least 400grams of protein a day with at least 400-500 gram so carbs...I have heard that MDROL needs carbs to really get the most of it...My protein is coming from real food not just protein shakes.....My carbs are coming from pasta, potatoes, and simple sugers.....I will let you know how it is going from week 2-4......I am hoping to put on at least 10lbs of lean muscle......any advice would be great....thanks....
    cut out the simple sugars and stick w/ complex carbs even for pwo...this will help you gain lean muscle mass.

I tells you to take the liver support 2 hours away from the the prohormone.I think at the 2 week mark it doesn't matter cause the it's such a strong prohormone.So if you take a m-drol pill just take the liver support later or before. But i took a milk thistle with every pill and still had great gains.

My bodyfat went down about 1% during my cycle.I kept my diet pretty clean around 200 to 250 complex carbs a day and 200 protien.It does say lots of carbs is better for m-drol but thats what i did you could go more i guess.I took Cycle support by AI you just mix it with a protien shake twice a day.Saves you from buying all the supplements seperate.

I had no other sides accept a little back pain and some lathargy.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    cut out the simple sugars and stick w/ complex carbs even for pwo...this will help you gain lean muscle mass.
    But I love my cookies.....You suck!!!!! No your right....I will cut them out.....Don't need a ****ing fat belly with muscles everywhere else!!! LMFAO!!!!!! Thanks for the advice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    But I love my cookies.....You suck!!!!! No your right....I will cut them out.....Don't need a ****ing fat belly with muscles everywhere else!!! LMFAO!!!!!! Thanks for the advice!!!
    No prob, good luck bro! Save the cookies for your cheat meal!

TxIslandBum is offline New Member
    how's the PCT coming?

The pct is going great after 2 weeks of have kept 12 pounds of the 15 pounds i gained on the cycle. The best thing about the whole cycle is i kept all my strength which is great all my routines and weight went up. If you can handle the sides m-drol is great i think in a month or so i might try Spawn or something like that. When my body is back to feeling normal give my liver a little break. You should start with somthing like H-drol first thou i did it backwards.

TxIslandBum is offline New Member
    Glad to hear! Spawn seems hard to find but Alpha-e and Jacked are supposed to be great clones (if not better)

I have done a couple cycles of PH in the past and I'm eager to try M-Drol but I can't seem to find a consenus on an appropriate PCT

Thread Information