tboney is offline Anabolic Member

Total confusion!!

I have just clicked on this website "True Protein". I am trying to make my own protein mixtures, pre work out mixes. There are so many f#cking ingredients I have no idea what to choose. There are like 15 different types of protiens etc, etc.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Soooo....any specific questions besides a mini rant about being overwhelmed?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    whey isolates are better absorbed, but portein is protein so who ****in cares people will argue you need this or that but essentially its not gonna make any real noticeable differences that can actually be measured in any way

just eat lots of protein and youll be set

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I had the same problem when viewing the site. I decided to just stick with my Wal-Mart protien powder.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I barely have enough time to cook and shop for my meals for the week or weeks as it is. If I had to make my own protein powders? I stick to good old o.n.whey.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    I barely have enough time to cook and shop for my meals for the week or weeks as it is. If I had to make my own protein powders? I stick to good old o.n.whey.
    Me also

The website is an interesting concept tho, may have to try it someday.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I had the same problem when viewing the site. I decided to just stick with my Wal-Mart protien powder.
    I bought a 2lb tub of Six Star vanilla from Wal-Mart the other day. It is the nastiest tasting protein I ever had!

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    Soooo....any specific questions besides a mini rant about being overwhelmed?
    Sorry! I am ranting.... I just dont know what types of protiens are the best?? Obviously whey, but there are so many types.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Sorry! I am ranting.... I just dont know what types of protiens are the best?? Obviously whey, but there are so many types.
    Go with whey isolate, I believe they offer it for about 10 per# which is a steal vs buying at retail chains like gnc (20 per #). Very high quality whey in comparison to concentrate which is the lowest grade you can possibly get. Faster absorption and the body will be able to assimilate more of it. My suggestion would be to also add aminogens (enzymes) into the matrix which is an option they do offer.

Go with whey isolate, I believe they offer it for about 10 per# which is a steal vs buying at retail chains like gnc (20 per #). Very high quality whey in comparison to concentrate which is the lowest grade you can possibly get. Faster absorption and the body will be able to assimilate more of it. My suggestion would be to also add aminogens (enzymes) into the matrix which is an option they do offer.
    Thanks bro! Just the help I was looking for. Does the filtration process matter? Should I try to put some bcaa's in it or make that a diff mix?

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Thanks bro! Just the help I was looking for. Does the filtration process matter? Should I try to put some bcaa's in it or make that a diff mix?
    There's I believe 2 separate processes, reverse ionization and microfiltration. Both would be fine, whichever of the two is cheaper.

There's I believe 2 separate processes, reverse ionization and microfiltration. Both would be fine, whichever of the two is cheaper.
    I appreciate the help!!

hey dcannon the chocolate protein from walmart is ok if you mix peanutbutter, milk and ice and blend. It makes it taste pretty good.

Thread Information