Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member

MDROL kicking In?

I started my MDROL cycle 3 days ago and I was wondering when this shit is supposed to kick in? I feel nothing right now....In fact I felt stronger when I was not taking anything......I am taking 3 pills a day right now spread out every 6 hours........I bought the CEL MDROL so I've heard it should be good stuff.......I plan on running it for 4 weeks and then running Spawn for another 4 weeks......

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    I started my MDROL cycle 3 days ago and I was wondering when this shit is supposed to kick in? I feel nothing right now....In fact I felt stronger when I was not taking anything......I am taking 3 pills a day right now spread out every 6 hours........I bought the CEL MDROL so I've heard it should be good stuff.......I plan on running it for 4 weeks and then running Spawn for another 4 weeks......
    about 5 days

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    probably like 2 weeks to really tell a difference. I wouldnt do an 8 week oral, even if its just prohormones. youll start feeling like shit 6 weeks in. i cant imagine going past 4 weeks at this point. probably cause im old though.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    personally, Id wait a bit between cycles. Run the mdrol for 3-4 weeks, pct for 4 weeks, then take a break for 30-60 days. The bottles I think actually say to wait 90 days before next cycle. I would recc what ****** suggests because I believe that he ran mdrol and spawn at some time and knows what to do.

BTW, are you running support supps?

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    personally, Id wait a bit between cycles. Run the mdrol for 3-4 weeks, pct for 4 weeks, then take a break for 30-60 days. The bottles I think actually say to wait 90 days before next cycle. I would recc what ****** suggests because I believe that he ran mdrol and spawn at some time and knows what to do.

BTW, are you running support supps?
    For support supps I am running all the normal stuff for BP, liver support.....blah blah blah.......They also tell you not to run "real" steroids also but if you listen to them nobody would get big......

I am doing this for the research of doing a "bulking cylce" and then running a cutting cycle......I will let you all know how it goes.......

For support supps I am running all the normal stuff for BP, liver support.....blah blah blah.......They also tell you not to run "real" steroids also but if you listen to them nobody would get big......

I am doing this for the research of doing a "bulking cylce" and then running a cutting cycle......I will let you all know how it goes.......
    You're pretty clueless dude. You need to do a lot more research and for the record brotha, M-Drol is a "real" steroid .

a great man once told me " educate before you medicate " better do your homework dude. Not to be a jerk, but with only 20 something posts, you need to stay in school a bit more....trust me when I say that mdrol is the real deal.

Look at it this way, if you need support supplements and pct its a steroid ! Plain and simple!

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    You're pretty clueless dude. You need to do a lot more research and for the record brotha, M-Drol is a "real" steroid.
    ****** I love you!!!!!
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 08-31-2009 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc;483***9
    a great man once told me " educate before you medicate " better do your homework dude. Not to be a jerk, but with only 20 something posts, you need to stay in school a bit more....trust me when I say that mdrol is the real deal.

Look at it this way, if you need support supplements and pct its a steroid! Plain and simple!

Popsinc I am going to keep an eye on your spawn cycle....you better cycle up and add about 15lbs to your body......
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 08-31-2009 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    probably like 2 weeks to really tell a difference. I wouldnt do an 8 week oral, even if its just prohormones. youll start feeling like shit 6 weeks in. i cant imagine going past 4 weeks at this point. probably cause im old though.
    Yeah I'm old too.....I want to take my body to the max......I've done 13 week cycles before so I think I can handle a 8 week cycle...Thanks for your input.....Only intelligent post so far from this thread......My body, my liver, my kidneys........so everyone else can stop acting like they really care if I fall over dead tomorrow......

LOL!!!! Support supplements.....well.....lets take a look at the industry we are talking about.....can we say money.....20 posts and I've been here for a lot longer than most of the puds on here.....So about me staying in school thanks for the advice.......LOL..........Yes you need PCT for any type of PH/DS out there nowadays.....I wonder why they never mentioned this when all the PH/DS came out....hmmmmm...makes you wonder.......It's all about making the cash........I've ran numerous PH/DS cycles without PCT......and guess what......I kept my gains.....I've been running this shit longer than most of you thought about lifting a weight........Just because someone only has 20 posts does not mean they are not educated......some of you need to get out and explore the "real" world instead of living behind a freaking computer screen.........By the way your join date is 2008 so I guess you are so much more educated than me.....LMFAO.......Get real buddy.....or should I call you Sonny.......
    You are the man. One of a kind.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    Yeah I'm old too.....I want to take my body to the max......I've done 13 week cycles before so I think I can handle a 8 week cycle...Thanks for your input.....Only intelligent post so far from this thred......My body, my liver, my kidneys........so everyone else can stop acting like they really care if I fall over dead tomorrow......

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    you are the man. One of a kind.
    i love you ******!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 08-31-2009 at 07:00 AM.

Sorry everyone.....I guess the MDROL is kicking in......I am very agressive right now.......And just want to rip someone's head off........

LOL!!!! Support supplements.....well.....lets take a look at the industry we are talking about.....can we say money.....20 posts and I've been here for a lot longer than most of the puds on here.....So about me staying in school thanks for the advice.......LOL..........Yes you need PCT for any type of PH/DS out there nowadays.....I wonder why they never mentioned this when all the PH/DS came out....hmmmmm...makes you wonder.......It's all about making the cash........I've ran numerous PH/DS cycles without PCT......and guess what......I kept my gains.....I've been running this shit longer than most of you thought about lifting a weight........Just because someone only has 20 posts does not mean they are not educated......some of you need to get out and explore the "real" world instead of living behind a freaking computer screen.........By the way your join date is 2008 so I guess you are so much more educated than me.....LMFAO.......Get real buddy.....or should I call you Sonny.......
    sorry if I offended you dude but you jumped right in without saying that you had any experience about any type of ph/aas or whatever. If you would have said these this first off we would have answered you differently.

And youre right, Ive only been here since Sept of last year. However Ive learned more in the past year about training, diet and supplements than I ever have.

Whatever you decide to do and however you decide to do it,good luck!

Thread Information