TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member

Rookie Tryna Improve

Hey guys, I need help and hopefully some of you can help me. I’m a tri sport college athlete who also plays in independent leagues in baseball, football, and soccer. I would like to lose some body fat, mostly in the mid section and get more toned and defined. I’m steering away from the steroids right now, but I figured that ph’s would be a good way to go. What do you guys suggest that I take?! Please keep in mind that this is my first ph cycle and I am not just some punk trying to get results without any work, trust me I’m definitely not! I worked hard for everything I ever got and I plan to continue it! I’m determined!

PS: I’m also thinking about other supplements to take along with the basics (Whey Protein, Creatine, Fish Oils and BCAAS). Which ones would you suggest to aid me in this process of body transformation from sexy to sexy plus 1?! LOL! I have a couple in mind but im not too sure what ones would aid me in my goals. Please help me. Thank you in advance!

20 years old
    6’0 220lbs
    13% bf

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    You need to go to the diet section. Read the stickies at the top, make a diet and post it. People will help critique it for your goals as far as getting rid of body fat.

As far as a "pro-steroid " goes, I'd suggest M-Drol. That or Epistane. I've also heard good things about Spawn, but Im not sure if its still on the market. Just know you need a proper PCT with them all. Proper support supplements are needed as well.

Supplements, stick to your protein powder, bcaas, micronized creatine monohydrate, fish oil, and possibly beta-alanine.
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 09-13-2009 at 10:38 AM.

TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member
    Thanks man. Im just worried using this stuff. I got a stomach now ever since these jack@ss football coaches wanted me to gain up to 240 to be a RUNNING BACK! W/e enough of the bg story just getting to the diet thing u recommended. Other 2 cents still welcome! Thanks!

Thread Information