Megadeth is offline Junior Member

Six Star Rapid Lean

Hey guys. Just wondering is anyone has tried the Six Star fat burner called Rapid Lean? A Walmart special I'm guessing lol. I just started em yesterday for a laugh, but we'll see what happens. Any decent testimonials u guys might have are greatly appreciated. Thanks fellas

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    It's a pretty generic product, it covers all the ingredients that the basic fat burner contains these days. If you already have it then just take it, but I'd recommend you get your hands on some ECA (ephedra/ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin). Most OTC fat loss supps aren't very good these days. Anyways, good luck man and "if there's a new way.. I'll be the first in line.. BUT IT BETTER WORK THIS TIME!" ::shreds out a chris poland solo::

Ahh another metalhead lol. Very nice to see. Love the Lemmy pic by the way. This is only my second day taking this stuff and I find it nearly impossible to sleep. Recommended dose is 2 pills, twice daily. Might have to take it down to 2 until my body adjusts to that. I feel constantly energenized, but of course sleep is a must.

I have lost a substantial amount of weight this week already after taking this stuff for only 2 days. But I won't give all the credit to the fat burner. I've also cut down to 2200-2500 cals a day roughly. My body weight was 275 Aug.1, and I really screwed around in August to be honest, taking the last week of the month off and ate like trash for that week. Most of this weight lies in my stomach and low back.

Today I weighed in at 260. Needless to say I was super stoked, but I think the new diet is really what's making me lose a lot, coupled with the fat burner. I'm keeping creatine in my system becuz I wanna be a good lean....not a little man lol. But man, this Rapid Lean sure loves to flush out all the water. Constantly running to the bathroom during the middle of the night.

Definitely lost some size in my forearms, again likely just water. This concerns me a fair bit becuz I'm a construction worker. I haven't really noticed a major strength loss yet, but I'll be able to judge better next week. But I'll run this stuff for a month or so and see where it takes me, then I'll let the metabolism take care of the rest. But if anyone has any suggestions or tricks as to how I can maintain some of this size, please feel free to fire away.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    haha thanks, lemmy is hilarious. The reason why you've lost so much weight so fast is because when you have an exceptionally high body fat percentage, the weight initially falls off very quickly. That can be attributed almost entirely to your diet and exercise program. that fat burner really isn't anything too crazy, I read the label and its a pretty generic product. so good job for losing that weight on your own. it contains lots of caffeine so that's probably why you can't sleep. make sure you take the first dose early in the morning and the second dose no later than 4 o'clock or so. Creatine may help as well. the more muscle you build, the more fat you'll incinerate. caffeine is a mild diuretic so maybe thats why your going to the bathroom a lot. You'll probably lose some size because most people who lose a significant amount of weight do. taking a whey and casein protein supplement might help, as well as BCAA's, creatine, and fish oil could help you keep as much size as possible. i doubt your strength will decrease though, if anything it should increase. I just suggest a clean diet, high in protein and fiber, low in carbs, sugar, and of course calories since it's a fact that if you can burn more calories than you consume everyday, you will lose weight. when your finished with this fat burner, your body will be a little more use to stimulants and i'll suggest a different supplement for you to take that is far better than rapid lean. good luck droog.

Makes total sense about my high BF being the reason for quick loss. I've been hammering the Whey into me a fair bit to satisfy the carb cravings lol. I try not to really touch any carbs after 6...just some scoops of PB with my shakes or somethin. Thinking about throwing some Udo's Oil into my diet. That poison shit tastes awful, but I've had bulking success with it before. Unfortunately I let myself go without weight training for the last few years. That couple with poor eating has turned all my good size into trash weight lol. But like I say, most of that weight is contributed to my stomach, and I bet I'll be a significant amount lighter without it. I've fought in taekwondo tournaments at 190 in 2005....so I'm definitely a lot leaner and agile at that weight. With a year of hard work (maybe less I dunno), I should be able to idle at 200-205 I hope.

But on your other suggestion, I've never actually tried the ECA stacks. Read a ton about them years ago. I think I strayed from it mostly because I thought I could lose the little weight I had on my own. But now, having some assistance definitely works in my favour. Caffiene and ephedra definitely hit me hard, because I haven't drank tea or coffe since 1999, and no pop since 2002. I understand the science behind the aspirin, but how safe is that to be consuming like 3 times a day? And what would u say is a decent duration to run an ECA stack? Thanks 4 your help bro.

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    Whats is your hieght just wondering

Thread Information