Tedmax195 is offline Member

my weight, height and measurments

i am 5"10 and 195lbs i don't know my bodyfat index but i know my waist is 37 inches, arms 15.5 cold,legs 24,calves 17, chest 42. i don't want to be the biggest guy in the world i just want to be in shape with decent proportions.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well with that said... what type of advice are you looking for? Jucie, supplements, diet, workout???

Oh.. sorry. I see this is a continuation of your earlier thread.
    Next time just hit post reply.

How long have you been working out? What can you get up, say... max bench? Just curious to see where your at as far as experience. We can better help you then.

Max bench (weakest bodypart) - 245lbs.
    deadlift - 375lbs
    squat - 315lbs
    shoulder press - 70lbs dumbells
    like i said for me its not about mass i just want to be in good shape. i've been working out for about 10 years, i never really started doing cardio or watching what i eat so i was basically just doing 1/3 of what i'm doing now.
    Last edited by Tedmax195; 11-21-2001 at 05:19 PM.

Have you ever done a cycle? Are you considering one?

No i've never done a cycle considered it but it would be a big letdown after i came off it, what i'm saying is that i'd like to just do it once and be done with it just to say i did it, and i know what its all about but i know i'd would would always wonder what if i did one more cycle?? kind of thing. plus i hate needles

It's not a let down after you come off... it's like taking 4 steps forward and one back. If you prepare yourself mentally and have clomid, you'll be fine. You'll go from benching 245 to 315 then down to 295, which is still a big improvement.

What suplements are you taking now? The only suggestion I have is glutemine and whey protien. Get at least 200 g of protien a day and take your glutemine.

If you want to do a cycle, let us know. We'll be able to draw you out a nice one.

thanks guys i really appreciate all the info its really good to hear other opinions and i'll keep that offer in mind all i'm going to start taking is whey protein and glut, could you give me some times to take glut and whey protein.
    Thanks again everybody!!!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    OK bro 37" waist @195lbs and 5 10" I would suggest you need to lean out I,m the same height around 200lbs and have a 32.5" waist and 48" chest so you need to lean a little.

Drop you cals for a while increase your cardio and get those measurements down on your waist.Excessive waist sizes have been scientificly linked to cardiovascular dieseases and increases the risk of it so from a health point of view this should be your main concern.

Leaning and dropping the B,F prior to a cycle is a good way to go as it will increase when you do a cycle

As for needles I was the same but bro after the first time I kinda wondered what all the fuss was about!!

Thread Information