Thread: M1t???

SR. LOBO is offline New Member

M1t???

Hows stacking methyl-1-testosterone with deca ???

How is M1T by itself?

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    YOU sir need NOT to to run M1T. This is for wayyyy advanced users. M1T should be run bye itself.

thank you

i have read to cycle m1t as follows -- 5mg for the first 7 days, 10mg for the following 7 days, 10-15 mg for the next 7 days, and 20 mg for the final 7 days --- would this infact be the proper way to cycle it?

also why was this post moved here?

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    YOU sir need NOT to to run M1T. This is for wayyyy advanced users. M1T should be run bye itself.

Are you thinking of methyltrienalone? I'm pretty sure M1T is a prohormone, so it's not for an advanced user, quite the opposite actually...

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Are you thinking of methyltrienalone? I'm pretty sure M1T is a prohormone, so it's not for an advanced user, quite the opposite actually...
    It originally came out on the market as a prohormone but was banned and it is now classified as a steroid . It is a very potent one at that too, but it has some really harsh side effects.

Sr Lobo (OP), you really need to listen to what El Diablo and others are telling you on here. If you are dead set on doing your own thing, then why come on here and ask questions? No one is going to give you approval to do your silly Deca only cycle. Or even throwing in the M1T to it, which is pretty harsh.

Are you really that set on doing this wrong??? Come on, make some sense out of this... everyone wouldn't tell you not to do it if it was even remotely worth while. Use your head buddy and show some patience. Do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by SR. LOBO View Post
    i have read to cycle m1t as follows -- 5mg for the first 7 days, 10mg for the following 7 days, 10-15 mg for the next 7 days, and 20 mg for the final 7 days --- would this infact be the proper way to cycle it?
    im not going to run m1t with deca so with that i would infact be listening to the given information -- now im trying to find out if this is the proper way to cycle m1t alone?

Lobo, What is your lifting experience, stats, age, weight, goals.

I would run M1T for 4wks at 10-15mgs a day for starter. I would get some clomid for PCT and also some Hawthorne Berry extract to maybe help with blood and some milk thistle to help your liver. You will get a lot of water retention and some lethargy.
    Last edited by rockinred; 09-08-2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: mistake

i have read about that, what about liv 25 instead of milk thistle

I should start and stay at either 10 or 15 mg a day for the entire 4 weeks??

I meant to say liver not kidneys. LIV52 should be fine and I would run it at the end of cycle.

Yes, the pills are 5 mgs... I say take one in morning mid-day and eveining. 15 mgs for the day. If this is your first time around on something like that, it is plenty and might even be too much. So you will need to watch your sides from it.

alright man thanks alot for your help!!! ill post back in a few weeks and tell ya how its goin

Quote Originally Posted by rockinred View Post
    I meant to say liver not kidneys. LIV52 should be fine and I would run it at the end of cycle.

Yes, the pills are 5 mgs... I say take one in morning mid-day and eveining. 15 mgs for the day. If this is your first time around on something like that, it is plenty and might even be too much. So you will need to watch your sides from it.
    My pills are 10mg -- i can cut them because they are gel caps with powder inside should I only take one a day?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SR. LOBO View Post
    My pills are 10mg -- i can cut them because they are gel caps with powder inside should I only take one a day?
    If you are going to run M1T (One of the best PH that got banned) run like this:

Week 1: 1 Cap a day
    Week 2: 2 Cap a day
    Week 3: 3 Cap a day
    Week 4: 3 or 4 cap a day depending on how you feel.....

Treat PH/DS like they are the real deal....cycle up and you will get the best gains....ALSO RUN YOUR PCT OR YOUR GAINS WILL FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET.......

PCT: Clomid/Nolva...... M1T will shut you down HARD......

I orderd the clomi/nolva off ar-r .com -- but I couldnt find anything that said how to take it -- how much of each should i take and how often??? how long after the m1t should i start the pct?
    Last edited by SR. LOBO; 09-09-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: mistake

Thread Information