italian4ll is offline New Member

Best CEL supplement 4 BEGINNER cyle

Ive been researching cel supplements for a while now and im looking for the best supplement they make for lean dry gains. The cycle will be for 4 to 5 wks 20/30/30/40 and if im not having any problems ill go for a fifth wk. And my pct will be 4 wks. I eat plenty of fish, chicken, red meat, rice, potato, eggs, pasta, and beans. Along with my daily protein shake. Here is the plan.

- Cycle assist - 2 wk pre-load, throughout cycle and pct
    - Milk thistle - preload, cycle, pct
    - Multi - always
    - Fish oil - always
    - Protien - always
    - Superpump 250 - pct
    - Post cycle assist - pct
    - Liquid Clomid(SERM) - taper pct
    - Liquidex(a-inhibitor) - taper pct if needed

So, which cel product h-drol, m-drol, p-plex or e-stane. I hear m-drol gives the best results. But at the same time h-drol is supposedly better for a beginner. Does anyone who has experience with cel supps have any advice on which product is the best.And does anyone have any suggestions to better my cycle. Thanks

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by italian4ll View Post
    Ive been researching cel supplements for a while now and im looking for the best supplement they make for lean dry gains. The cycle will be for 4 to 5 wks 20/30/30/40 and if im not having any problems ill go for a fifth wk. And my pct will be 4 wks. I eat plenty of fish, chicken, red meat, rice, potato, eggs, pasta, and beans. Along with my daily protein shake. Here is the plan.

- Cycle assist - 2 wk pre-load, throughout cycle and pct
    - Milk thistle - preload, cycle, pct
    - Multi - always
    - Fish oil - always
    - Protien - always
    - Superpump 250 - pct
    - Post cycle assist - pct
    - Liquid Clomid(SERM) - taper pct
    - Liquidex(a-inhibitor) - taper pct if needed

So, which cel product h-drol, m-drol, p-plex or e-stane. I hear m-drol gives the best results. But at the same time h-drol is supposedly better for a beginner. Does anyone who has experience with cel supps have any advice on which product is the best.And does anyone have any suggestions to better my cycle. Thanks
    how about some stats here dude!

6'
    185-190
    15% body fat
    4 yrs. lifting experience

Which cel PH would be the best to help cut body fat and give me lean hard muscle gains???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I liked Hdrol.

Any advice for my cycle. pointers. h drol or m drol

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I liked Hdrol.
    I agree with swifto. I cycled h-drol this past January and loved it. I did 50mg/day for 4 weeks ( 1 in the am and 1 in the pm ). Make sure you take support supplements as well as using nolva for your pct the first day after your last dose @40/40/20/20. M-drol is not the choice for a first timer because of the potential sides. Get your diet dialed 100% by on of the guys in the diet forum. Diet is key bro. In 4 weeks I hardened up, lost bf, and felt great! Again, none of this means nothing without diet, cardio, proper training, and pct......jmo......

Pm me if you have any other q"s.....

Thread Information