Thread: Havoc Advice

ant18290 is offline New Member

Havoc Advice

I'd like to start RPN havoc. I can't seem to find a reliable source or related info, if anyone would like to PM me where you found yours. I'll do some more research tomorrow though. Also, I would like Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support, can anyone give some good recommendations? Also, will Novadex be required? Are there alot of sites offering fake Havoc and is it still legal or did congress ban it now?

elitepeptides is offline Junior Member
    Congress hasn't banned that molecule with the sulfinyl substitution at the 3 position. Look up epistane. Keep Nolva and or a-dex on cycle just in case, and end 4-5 weeks with plenty of Nolva.

ant18290 is offline New Member
    I thought I may have read Epistane is not as strong, is that true? Something about the companies that make it diluting its active substance

Too Little Muscles is offline New Member
    Here is what Anabolics 9th ed. has to say about Havoc(methepitiostane). Methepitiostane is an oral anaboliuc steroid derived from dihydrotestosterone. As a c-17 alpha alkyated anabolic steroid , it is liver toxic. The drug was never tested in humans. It was first developed in 1966, but never brought to market. For 40 years this agent was an item for research interest only. In 2006 Recomp Performance Nutrition introduced it to the US market under the trade name Havoc. It was sold as a "dietary supplement"! They were able to get away with this because the drug was a research chemical and never classified by the FDA as an anabolic steroid. Probably due to this info coming out, the manuf. has stated they plan to discontinue the product.

curling45s is offline New Member
    what kinds of results did people have on it?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ant18290 View Post
    I'd like to start RPN havoc. I can't seem to find a reliable source or related info, if anyone would like to PM me where you found yours. I'll do some more research tomorrow though. Also, I would like Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support, can anyone give some good recommendations? Also, will Novadex be required? Are there alot of sites offering fake Havoc and is it still legal or did congress ban it now?
    run a google. there is alot of info out there on it. I would use the same PCT as if you were on a full blown cycle of AAS.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I have run Havoc 2x and it is a very weak ph with minimal sides if any. I never had any. I would still run a pct

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    ive ran havoc a couple weeks after a test. E cycle and gained another 6 lbs or so.. i would recommend nolvadex for pct but you wont notice any sides

Thread Information