Thread: PH Selection

TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member

PH Selection

Ok all thanks for reading. I am trying to put on lean mass (not fat but like shoulder broadness, wider arms, etc.) but I am also trying to lose belly fat and get more toned up. I think I’m about 14% body fat but I am trying so hard to lose it. I was thinking about taking a ph to help aid the process. Which one would you recommend and why?! And what to support it with and/or what to take for pct?!

My stats:
    20 years old 6’0/215lbs

My diet is not bad but can be better, will someone please who has a good understanding and a good teaching method of dietary things please help me?! Please help me. Thank you very much for your time and energy!

I have a list of some PH's i think may be good. Care to take a look?!
    www(dot)illpumpyouup(dot)com/categories/prohormones(dot)htm
    Attached Files Attached Files

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    Ok all thanks for reading. I am trying to put on lean mass (not fat but like shoulder broadness, wider arms, etc.) but I am also trying to lose belly fat and get more toned up. I think I’m about 14% body fat but I am trying so hard to lose it. I was thinking about taking a ph to help aid the process. Which one would you recommend and why?! And what to support it with and/or what to take for pct?!

My stats:
    20 years old 6’0/215lbs

My diet is not bad but can be better, will someone please who has a good understanding and a good teaching method of dietary things please help me?! Please help me. Thank you very much for your time and energy!

I have a list of some PH's i think may be good. Care to take a look?!
    www(dot)illpumpyouup(dot)com/categories/prohormones(dot)htm

Diet Section: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Read the stickies at the top marked by "IMPORTANT" in red. Create a diet on your own, then post it up. People will help you out from there. Then your diet will be on its way.

If you are just trying to lose body fat and tone up, forget the PH's for now and just focus on diet, cardio, and working out. Look into an ECA stack to help with the fat loss.

TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot for your reply but im just asking around to try to find out which ph's and supps to take for after i lose the bf but i heard that these ph's can help burn the fat too. Plus i need help with the diet thing since i am not the only one dieting so the "good" food types are not always available for me, but i'd greatly appreciate it if you can help me in the right track. Thanks alot again.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    Thanks alot for your reply but im just asking around to try to find out which ph's and supps to take for after i lose the bf but i heard that these ph's can help burn the fat too. Plus i need help with the diet thing since i am not the only one dieting so the "good" food types are not always available for me, but i'd greatly appreciate it if you can help me in the right track. Thanks alot again.

Not to sound like an asshole, but I did put you on the right track for diet. You need to go read the stickies. It takes a little time, but if your not willing to put the time in to help yourself, no one here will be willing to put their time in to help you.

Look into Epistane, nice mild solid PH. You need proper support supps and a PCT.

But without a great diet, supplements are worthless. If you don't get diet down, all that you gain on a PH, you will lose.

Thread Information