Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Blood pressure, Pre-Workout, Cycle... Bad???

I understand that with prohormones, there is a raise in blood pressure. So when I ran Spawn I used Hawthorne Berry, and Celery Seed Extract (Anabolic Innovations "Life Support"). I was using MRI Black Powder while on Spawn. My blood pressure was through the roof. I stopped taking preworkout and my workouts suffered a little, so I got back on. I ended up being ok after cycle. Now for my question....

When you guys cycle test e and dbol , do you use any type of pre workout supplements? I am currently using Jack3d and love it. Does a test cycle really boost blood pressure? I understand that the 4 weeks of dbol will raise it... but I am just curious. My blood pressure is back to normal now. But the last thing I need to have is a heart attack in the gym.
    Last edited by Kibble; 10-02-2009 at 04:00 AM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I experience high blood pressure while on test-e or dbol ...not HIGH but, in the high end of normal. I also get what I call "hot head", which is like a heated headache...I use eggplant juice ED for a week to get rid of it, I have to do that every other week or so while on cycle. I attribute my higher BP while on cycle to the AAS and not the PWO drinks as I'm on PWOs year round and don't have these issues unless I'm on cycle.

I don't think you need to worry about having a heart attack in the gym unless you're feeling really uncomfortable while lifting. I also always try to limit my cardio while on cycle.

BTW, I just started using Jack3d and am loving it. Interesting how small the container is!

Thread Information