Thread: Clen

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member

Clen

Whats going on everyone!!! Well today I recieved my Clomid, Clen so I started my PCT today which will be as follows:

Nolva: 40/40/40/40
    Clomid: 70/50/50/50
    Clen: I ****ed this all up and took 1ml today at lunch....I forgot your supposed to ramp up so I started at 200mcg today and I am ****ing WIRED!!!!! My god my hands won't stop shaking!!!! Tomorrow I will start at 50mcg and work my way up.........

I am trying to lose up to 14 lbs and be at 7-8% BF and keep my gains that I have made.

Current stats:
    HEIGHT: 5'7"
    WEIGHT: 214
    BF: 12-15%

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Whats going on everyone!!! Well today I recieved my Clomid, Clen so I started my PCT today which will be as follows:

Nolva: 40/40/40/40
    Clomid: 70/50/50/50
    Clen: I ****ed this all up and took 1ml today at lunch....I forgot your supposed to ramp up so I started at 200mcg today and I am ****ing WIRED!!!!! My god my hands won't stop shaking!!!! Tomorrow I will start at 50mcg and work my way up.........

I am trying to lose up to 14 lbs and be at 7-8% BF and keep my gains that I have made.

Current stats:
    HEIGHT: 5'7"
    WEIGHT: 214
    BF: 12-15%
    I am about your age 37, i used Clen and T3 last year to achieve the same goal has you, i am a bit taller and my BF% was a lot higher then yours me around 23%.

I found that clen was more of a pain and would maybe consider using some other fat burner instead.

For me it did not cut appetit, and i did not like the feeling on it.

I am currently using SlimeXtreme i know its been discontinued but sure you can still find some on the web, i know amazon.com still sells it.

It will cut your appetit for 12-14 hours and make you burn fat like crazy, plus its a lot safer then clen.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I am about your age 37, i used Clen and T3 last year to achieve the same goal has you, i am a bit taller and my BF% was a lot higher then yours me around 23%.

I found that clen was more of a pain and would maybe consider using some other fat burner instead.

For me it did not cut appetit, and i did not like the feeling on it.

I am currently using SlimeXtreme i know its been discontinued but sure you can still find some on the web, i know amazon.com still sells it.

It will cut your appetit for 12-14 hours and make you burn fat like crazy, plus its a lot safer then clen.
    Thanks for the information. I cut back on the dose this morning and I felt alot better than yesterday. I am still trying to keep my muscles so I am still eating alot. I just want to burn the fat around my belly....

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Thanks for the information. I cut back on the dose this morning and I felt alot better than yesterday. I am still trying to keep my muscles so I am still eating alot. I just want to burn the fat around my belly....
    Damn i know what you mean, best trick is to really lose slowly.

Problem is that you cannot lose only the fat around your belly and that sucks.

Might want to check into CDK, bodyopus or a newer version ultimate diet 2.0 by Lyle Mcdonald, theses are combined low carb and carb ups and can really get you where you want to be.

They also talk about clen on the both books and T3, and since you do have a lower BF% then i do i think it would be perfect for you.

Remember that no matter what you do its diet first.

For your cardio question, yes i was never able to do cardio on clen, i had irregular heartbeats and felt like total shit.... if you know what i mean.

This is why i dont consider clen to be safe, i did read a lot before using it but never really used it for more then 4 weeks at a time. Usually taking breaks on the weekend.

I was looking to cut my appetit, and also sugar cravings, clen never really did that and the fatloss i got from it did not compare to a good fat burner with ephedrine, that is less dangerous and made me lose tones of weight while keeping my cravings at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Damn i know what you mean, best trick is to really lose slowly.

Problem is that you cannot lose only the fat around your belly and that sucks.

Might want to check into CDK, bodyopus or a newer version ultimate diet 2.0 by Lyle Mcdonald, theses are combined low carb and carb ups and can really get you where you want to be.

They also talk about clen on the both books and T3, and since you do have a lower BF% then i do i think it would be perfect for you.

Remember that no matter what you do its diet first.

For your cardio question, yes i was never able to do cardio on clen, i had irregular heartbeats and felt like total shit.... if you know what i mean.

This is why i dont consider clen to be safe, i did read a lot before using it but never really used it for more then 4 weeks at a time. Usually taking breaks on the weekend.

I was looking to cut my appetit, and also sugar cravings, clen never really did that and the fatloss i got from it did not compare to a good fat burner with ephedrine, that is less dangerous and made me lose tones of weight while keeping my cravings at bay.
    yannick thanks again. I have cut back on my carbs and I will look into the diets you are recommending. I just don't want to lose any muscles that I have worked so hard in getting. I am still eating at least 5000 cals a day to make sure that I maintain. This is during PCT so I am hoping that I can keep the muscles. Thanks gain.

Thread Information