alwaysgrowing is offline New Member

pre-workout boosters

hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with this.. ive been tryin to limit my supplement intake and substitute real food for all my daily meals.. ive noticed im not as bloated, which is good.. but anyway, my question is how important do u guys think pre workout boosters are? ive been lagging a bit in strength lately and was wondering if it really could be the fact that i dont use a booster anymore.. i eat healthy and follow a good anabolic diet and make sure i always eat a good meal about 1.5-2 hours before lifting.. are boosters really needed for max strength or is eating good before my workout enough? thanks!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Supplements are mostly a waste of money bro trust me.

There are a small few that aide in certain things but dont ever count on a supplement as the reason for obtaining a goal

if you want a pre workout boost just buy some caffiene caps for like 5 bucks and pop one pre lift its cheap and youll notice a small difference

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    That's what I usually do. Caffeine supplements are dirt cheap and do the same thing as a pre-work out supp. It's just energy to get your ass in the gym. Nothing less, nothing more. Lately, I've just been drinking coffee. pre-work out supps are such a scam.

jccnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I take a supplement by american cellular labs called "BRN-2 Xtreme"
    I pop one about an hour before my wokout and it really gives me the extra edge, plus the mental focus to really make the best of my workout. I have heard of others that work well that I have not tried, but this one works for me.

Blog Entries
    i like black coffee before a workout......it get me moving...

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Ok ...Arginine products work at giving u focus a little more than caffeine pills just because they have more caffeine WMD the arginine gives u pumps so it's a little more motivational .. I use equate caffeine pills for 3 dl and get 100 pop half a pill before a workout and that's all I need...Rather put my money towards bcaa's whey and casein ...as for the creatine they put in them sure it helps but I only use it in the off season ... If u have the money just get a better diet... And pop the pills if energy is lacking

Thread Information