TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member

Bulk then Cut or What?!

I'm 20 6'0 225

i think i can get bigger but due to shitty genetics i need a boost. I'd eventually like to get very cut and be ultra sexy (lol) by about mid may 2010. what do you guys propose?! what supps and what diet should i follow to achieve my goals?!

thanks for everything in advanced!

PS:i'd like to lower my bf% and gain much mass. I dont care how much i weigh, just dont wanna be chubby or have rolls or whatever.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cannot see you abs when you flex them CUT then bulk.

It has taken me years to figure this shit out

should i do that eventho i feel like i should gain a little more mass or should i gain the mass after i have a successful cut and and a solid foundation?! i dont wanna be fat but i know its not just size added on when u bulk its some fat too. I just wanna be more cut and vascular.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Cut then bulk

Cut how far?! til i see my abs?! and should i lose some bf% before i start to use some supps to help me cut?! and if so what should i do?! thanks for your input again.

BigWiLL35 is offline Junior Member
    you should cut until you see some good definition (striations in your chest and shoulders, 4 - 6 pack ect) then bulk up. once you have a good diet down that has enabled you to lose weight and keep the good muscle on then you can start bulking because when you bulk you necessarily want to stay ripped right? then this is the best way to do it. up the cardio, up the reps, lower the rest time during sets, and have a clean diet!

Thread Information