Thread: Prohormones??

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Prohormones??

Ok i know they are cracking down on the prohormones on the market. But i also realize that they are still out there. I was looking to start my second cycle but lost my source. So i was looking for a good prohormone product for the time being.

Does anyone know of a good product, and a website that it would be on?

I have taken most of the ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE products before. My favorite is not on the market anymore, even straight from their website.

So any help would be appricitated, or any other ideas. Thankyou!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    mdrol is still out there. Use google

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    mdrol is still out there. Use google
    thanks bro, after posting i found a bunch of threads before. i kinda felt like an idiot for posting this one lol. guess i didnt search hard enough.

I wanted to look into spawn but when i goggle it only comes up with the movie or comics lol.

thanks again.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goode80 View Post
    thanks bro, after posting i found a bunch of threads before. i kinda felt like an idiot for posting this one lol. guess i didnt search hard enough.

I wanted to look into spawn but when i goggle it only comes up with the movie or comics lol.

thanks again.
    Ebay

thanks cbgb ill try that!

Ok i found somethings, before i buy it anyone wanna check this cycle out?

Im getting

JACKED by usb labs
    h-drol by compitive edge labs
    and stack of mdrol and pplex by competitive edge labs.

i will be doing a pct nolva/clomid. I already did one real cycle of test/deca . so i know the pct thing already. But curious if these products look good?

ok well ive been reasearching everything about mdrol. Obvisously it works, but comes with sides. You need a pct, liver support and cycle support.

Sides from feeling like shit, stomach cramps, light headed, spike in bp, a bunch others....but i dont know what back pumps are and cant find anything that explains this.

Anyone out there willing to pm me and talk about mdrol??

I wanna do mdrol 10/20/20
    maybe if i cant find spawn i will run that too.

thanks

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Just buy E-Stane and X-Tren from CEL and you will have a clone of SPAWN......

^It would be a great stack. Mdrol solo would be good as well. Mdrol and X-tren ... crazy. Bottom line... CEL makes great products

stokedv is offline Associate Member
    I will not be able to tell you where the back pumps come from but I did a cycle of mdrol and god advised to use Taurine to kill the backpumps... 1000mg a day and I was good to go work very well 10/20/20 is good get ready to see some "surprising" gains in strenght and mass I love mdrol.. but it's EXTREMELY harsh on the liver ... Liv52, Milk thistle, Taurine, proper PCT and of course diet will bring you to the "big" level of things

P.S. I got advised to do bloodwork if possible to make sure my liver was not too F**ed and my test levels are back on track .. It's a short cycle (only 3 max 4 weeks) but is very potent and CAN shut you down totally so AI BIG BIG importance in your pct....
    Last edited by stokedv; 11-18-2009 at 02:29 PM.

stokedv is offline Associate Member
    ^It would be a great stack. Mdrol solo would be good as well. Mdrol and X-tren... crazy. Bottom line... CEL makes great products
    Plz do not stack prohormones for your own good bro do mdrol only you will be pleased...
    Yes you can say that "people stacked" proH's before and had no probs.. but I can also say that I saw people jump of the bridge and be fine after...

Quote Originally Posted by stokedv View Post
    Plz do not stack prohormones for your own good bro do mdrol only you will be pleased...
    Yes you can say that "people stacked" proH's before and had no probs.. but I can also say that I saw people jump of the bridge and be fine after...
    Spawn was a revoultionaryprohormone. And guess what.... it was a stack. Trenadrol and Epistane. That is a good stack. Mdrol can be used alone with great results. So can X-tren . Stacking is for experienced users. Stacking brings a new dimension to prohormones. Stacking is perfectly fine if you are smart... and take into consideration proper dosage. Also, being aware of the 17aa properties of the prohormone. You would not want to stack more than two 17aa hormones at full dosage. Mixing Trenadrol and Mdrol is one thing. Mixing OmnEvol and Rege V3 is a whole other story. I am sure that you can see the difference, stoked

Stacking prohormones is fine, if you know what you are doing.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Not always the case BigKunt
    They are removing alot of prohormones off the shelves, because some of them supress ur HPTA levels more than some anabolic compounds....
    Ima just saying. The user needs to educate himself to the risks involved.

meathead320 is offline Member
    LOL at a bankrupt government still racking up a debt around the clock, and still looking for ways to fight steroids and similar pro-hormones, even if it adds to that cost.

Eventually they will have to cut cost, just to stay in water.

I hope the ASCA gets the axe.

Would cost a lot less.

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Not always the case BigKunt
    They are removing alot of prohormones off the shelves, because some of them supress ur HPTA levels more than some anabolic compounds....
    Ima just saying. The user needs to educate himself to the risks involved.
    Yeah you are right homie. Definately not always the case. This dude we wil call "Timmy" stacked Omnevol with Spawn. No liver supports. No PCT. He got massive, but then got sick. He lost all gains, but was so depressed that he would deny it. That was a horrible idea. That is 5 different ProHormones. That was Superdol, Hdrol, PPlex, Epistane and Trenadrol. Disaster.

Now look at Mdrol. It is phenomal (?) for strength increase. However, it is know for gyno flareups. The suggested dose is 20mg per day as well, but most run it at 30mg. So... why not run 20mg per day of Mdrol, and then use the anti-estrogen prohormone "Epistane" as well.... to counter the estrogen. You would be good to go.... except maybe for some rebound gyno.... which should always be prepared for anyway. Let's look at another stack...... Bold200 and Mdrol. Bold200 with anything actually.

It is no different then stacking Test, Decca, Tren , Dbol and Anavar ... which I see sometimes. Yeah your liver values suffer quite a bit more if you stack prohormones.... but if you educate yourself and take the right precautions... you can actually run an amazing prohormone cycle. Stacking is done with aas, and ph/ds. Take a look at this one

Bold200..400/400/400/400/400/400/400
    Tren......060/060/060/060/060/000/000
    Epistane.000/000/000/030/030/030/030

Not a perfect cycle, but if the right supporting supplements are used, it can yield great results. That length can be run safely if done right. I am no expert at prohormones, but I like to believe that I know somewhat about what I am talkign about. I came up with that cycle in 2 minutes, so it is not perfect, but it is also not bad.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Yeah you are right homie. Definately not always the case. This dude we wil call "Timmy" stacked Omnevol with Spawn. No liver supports. No PCT. He got massive, but then got sick. He lost all gains, but was so depressed that he would deny it. That was a horrible idea. That is 5 different ProHormones. That was Superdol, Hdrol, PPlex, Epistane and Trenadrol. Disaster.

Now look at Mdrol. It is phenomal (?) for strength increase. However, it is know for gyno flareups. The suggested dose is 20mg per day as well, but most run it at 30mg. So... why not run 20mg per day of Mdrol, and then use the anti-estrogen prohormone "Epistane" as well.... to counter the estrogen. You would be good to go.... except maybe for some rebound gyno.... which should always be prepared for anyway. Let's look at another stack...... Bold200 and Mdrol. Bold200 with anything actually.

It is no different then stacking Test, Decca, Tren , Dbol and Anavar ... which I see sometimes. Yeah your liver values suffer quite a bit more if you stack prohormones.... but if you educate yourself and take the right precautions... you can actually run an amazing prohormone cycle. Stacking is done with aas, and ph/ds. Take a look at this one

Bold200..400/400/400/400/400/400/400
    Tren......060/060/060/060/060/000/000
    Epistane.000/000/000/030/030/030/030

Not a perfect cycle, but if the right supporting supplements are used, it can yield great results. That length can be run safely if done right. I am no expert at prohormones, but I like to believe that I know somewhat about what I am talkign about. I came up with that cycle in 2 minutes, so it is not perfect, but it is also not bad.

Ur right mate, I aint a fan of Prohormes either, and try and keep away from it.

Lord Bishop is offline New Member
    Buy Epivol off of Ebay. It's contains Epistane and Tren and is what they call a Spawn clone.

You can also find another stronger dose clone called Alpha-E.

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Ur right mate, I aint a fan of Prohormes either, and try and keep away from it.
    I was a fan... and I ran one cycle. Then as I learned a bit more, I decided to stay away from them. I will not run another prohormone again. Nor will I ever run an oral 'only' cycle. Test as a base and some goodies added in. But there are a few members on here who have not yet took the leap to aas, and they are still using the prohormones. I try to offer as much information as I know.... but I am far from an expert.

After a while I decided that if I am going to risk gyno, baldness, acne and shutdown from a prohormone, then I might as well come over to the dark side. Now, as it turns out, it is not so dark after all

AUb27 is offline Associate Member
    do u know any solid articles regarding PH's and suppressing hpta levels? im gona google it after this just thought id ask. u guys think hdrol only can do serious damage?

Look at reviews where users submitted bloodwork

I know that Spawn destroyed my libido

Thread Information