mac23 is offline New Member

AI Cycle Assist or CEL Cycle Assist?

Just wondering before I buy some cycle support if cel's cycle support or ai cycle assist is better just doing a standard hdrol 50mg for 6weeks. And is the cel or ai pxt assist necessary as well obviously I need clomid or nolvadex which i already have just wondering which one is better? Thanks

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    I didn't understand a word you just wrote? Are you asking if you need cycle support??? If you do any PH/DS you need to do PCT or you will not keep your gains. H-Drol is not a harsh PH so you can get away with just taking nolva. And for cycle support just buy some milk thistle and you will be good to go....

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mac23 View Post
    Just wondering before I buy some cycle support if cel's cycle support or ai cycle assist is better just doing a standard hdrol 50mg for 6weeks. And is the cel or ai pxt assist necessary as well obviously I need clomid or nolvadex which i already have just wondering which one is better? Thanks
    I would reccomend ai's life support instead. Besides milk thistle and saw palmetto it contains support for cholesterol as well as blood pressure which is a good thing. Also, nolva is fine for pct. Run it @40/40/20/20.

Did you ever think of running this for 6 weeks at 75mg? I heard that the gains are a bit better. If I were to run this again this is the route I would choose. But then again, I ran it before and know how it works. If this is your first time, Id stick with 50 mg.......jmo....

Thread Information