CBGB is offline Senior Member

Jack3d by USP labs

I gave this stuff a try today. Holy Shit! I'm not sure i've ever had a better preworkout sup. Focused and intense. It may have something to do with me dropping all my supps a while back, but I don't remember feeling this way with any of the other NO's. Probably the cheapest one I've bought too.

I just thought I would share.

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    i've also heard alot of good things about it, and with the price you cant go wrong. did u take the recomended dose?

I took 1 1/2 scoops

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Yep...lovin' Jack3d. I'm on my 2nd jar.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    its good stuff.. I like how the scoops are small.. Dont have to gulp down a bigass drink before working out!

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
    I took 1 1/2 scoops
    isnt that like half the recomended dose? if it is then you cant argue with the price.

Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    isnt that like half the recomended dose? if it is then you cant argue with the price.
    It says 1-3 scoops. I got it from GNC for about $30 after gold card. Probably find it much cheaper elsewhere. I couldn't find it on discountsupplements.

I take 3 scoops.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    i also like it cuz you still get the insane focus but without the shits

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive been taking caffine pills, better than no explode imo. havent tried jack3d yet

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    2.5 scoops. Jack3d is by far my fav pre-workout, and I will ALWAYS have it in my stash

I think NO Xplode is for novices in the world of pre workout supps. It'd be a complete waste of money for me at this point as I'd have to use a massive amount and would kill the bottle in a very short time. Jack3d is great. It doesn't taste the best but as far as bang for the buck you can't go wrong.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Jack3d tastes great. Just imagine drinking lemonade. I hated NO Xplode. That is the only supplement that I actually threw in the trash. My list would be:

1 Jack3d
    2 Black Powder
    3 SP 250
    4 Plasmacore
    5 Vapor

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Jack3d tastes great. Just imagine drinking lemonade. I hated NO Xplode. That is the only supplement that I actually threw in the trash. My list would be:

1 Jack3d
    2 Black Powder
    3 SP 250
    4 Plasmacore
    5 Vapor
    Mine would be:

Jack3d
    NO Shotgun
    Black Powder
    SP 250
    White Flood

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I used it and HATED it. the reviews are great but unless I took 3 scoops of the Clorox tasting stuff I couldn't get a pump just energy and focus. superpump250/ NoShotgun is what I'm sticking with now. Animal Pump was okay but if you eat before it, no reaction at all.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I'm willing to bet the geranamine is giving most effects. Any product I've used with geranamine in it works amazing, and quick.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    I used it and HATED it. the reviews are great but unless I took 3 scoops of the Clorox tasting stuff I couldn't get a pump just energy and focus. superpump250/ NoShotgun is what I'm sticking with now. Animal Pump was okay but if you eat before it, no reaction at all.
    I've never understood this. I get irritated by pumps. They get in the way of my workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Yeah, I have to use the max dosage of any pre-workout supp to get the effects. Maybe I'm just a walking chemical.

I've never understood this. I get irritated by pumps. They get in the way of my workouts.
    When I'm pumped I look best in the mirror and everything feels light, of course I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Yeah, I have to use the max dosage of any pre-workout supp to get the effects. Maybe I'm just a walking chemical.
    Pretty much, only thing I dont have to max dose are those two. Sans v12 wasnt bad as well. Jack3d just felt like caffeine pills to me.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Just gave Jack3d a try today, took about 1 hour before I noticed the effects and they were strong. I used two scoops before chest and 45 minutes of cardio, drank it down 30 minutes prior to my workout and next time I'll give it a full hour before, at 30 minutes it hadn't reached full power yet. I was mostly finished with my workout by the time it kicked in, but in the end of the wokout I was lifting with more focus and intensity. The 45 minutes of cardio was a breeze. Jack3d is now on my list.
    Peace.

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    I'm on my 2nd serve today (firstw as yesterday)

It was great!, INTENSITY STAYS UP!, pushed out more sets!
    Pump was good but only lasted till i got home lOL!

enregy wore up at the RIGHT TIME TOO!

unfortunaltey in ausit's ab itcccccch of a price

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I just bought this but havent tried it yet. I was wondering how the pumps were.

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    I just bought this but havent tried it yet. I was wondering how the pumps were.
    pumps aren't the bEST but ti' got that energy drve and aggression to kee going.

considering mixing this up with some oter preworkot....hmm

BeastIn916 is offline Junior Member
    I swear by Jack3d. Gets me going through my whole workout. Sometimes I have to stop myself from working out too long. I use it with kre-alkalyn and its awesome.

Kaioken is offline Member
    Amplify 02 plus 2 Caps LipoStim3

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    200 mg of caffine

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    Amplify 02 plus 2 Caps LipoStim3
    I have wanted to try this. Can you pm me with ordering info, price, shipping times, etc

armydude1 is offline New Member
    After reading tons of reviews on this I decided to go for it. It was between Jacked and NoXplode at first, but too many people talked shit about NO and nobody talks shit about jacked. Well there's always the select few who say it didnt work, but hey it happens.

Anyway, I take 1 1/2-2 scoops half hour before WO and its unbelievable. I love the energy, the feeling of being stronger and that little kick in the ass it gives you so you can make that extra rep. The only problem I have with it is that it makes me itchy. Lol. yea, kind of annoying, but it passes after about 10 minutes. I'll recomend this to anyone looking for a preWO.

It says 1-3 scoops. I got it from GNC for about $30 after gold card. Probably find it much cheaper elsewhere. I couldn't find it on discountsupplements.
    20 bucks on www.massnutrition.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I think NO Xplode is for novices in the world of pre workout supps. It'd be a complete waste of money for me at this point as I'd have to use a massive amount and would kill the bottle in a very short time. Jack3d is great. It doesn't taste the best but as far as bang for the buck you can't go wrong.
    mix it in some crystal lite or the shurfine knock off. very cheap drink mix and you cant taste the jacked. mix in a 20oz bottle of water.

Quote Originally Posted by armydude1 View Post

mix it in some crystal lite or the shurfine knock off. very cheap drink mix and you cant taste the jacked. mix in a 20oz bottle of water.
    Thanks...I was actually thinking about that but not to sure how it work out.

Kaioken is offline Member
    I have wanted to try this. Can you pm me with ordering info, price, shipping times, etc
    I will Pm you

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i just tried jack3d yesterday only took 1 scoop, and i noticed i had great energy throughout my workout. My pump was pretty good, but I am going to up it to 2 scoops tommorow when i go back. I wil let you guys know. It cost me 20 bucks at vitamin shoppe.

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Ive been taking 2 scoops and I like it alot. Lots of energy, pumps are good, and seem to get a slight strength increase as well. As someone mentioned before, I get the picky feeling on my arms and face about ten minutes after I take it(not sure what causes it) but it lasts about 5 minutes and its gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    Ive been taking 2 scoops and I like it alot. Lots of energy, pumps are good, and seem to get a slight strength increase as well. As someone mentioned before, I get the picky feeling on my arms and face about ten minutes after I take it(not sure what causes it) but it lasts about 5 minutes and its gone.
    It feels like Niacin rush to me. Probably all it is.

I am not really feeling that great of pumps from it and i bumbped it up from one to two and i dont feel a huge surge on energy but I will say that i was a lot more motivated at the gym and when i usually want to leave cuase i am tired i just stayedddd. I got way bettter pumps from rtds.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Been taking 250mg of caffeine and 25 mg ephedra with a cup of coffee. I'm going to give Jack3d a try.

i think your mix will be better

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    honestly im sure they had an old recipe.. and it works way better lol.. the new one is garbage and all pre workout sups are for millionares or noobs....
    take a hint from what people have said about caffeine it really is worth it. for like $5 you can get like 200 caps dosed at 200mg...
    you know what that means..... 200 serves for $5 and you will get mind blowing pumps. just because its inexpensive does'nt mean it does'nt work.
    take it at least a couple hours before. listen and learn from what people said.. just my 2 c's

focusguy90 is offline New Member
    I just purchased Jack3d today and used 1 scoop and had the best lift i have had in a long ass time, i just got off of blak powder about 2 days ago, went and bought this for 27$ best investment i have ever done. It only took about 15 min if that for it to start working on me, but that is with any supp. i have ever taken

Thread Information