Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

GOV cracking down

I was searching for something online and came across this article. It seems to be printed yesterday

http://www.gazette.com/sports/supple...ims-usada.html

The Article talks about cracking down on "steroid " filled supplements, and details one of their reporters being able to go online and buy a product called "P-Plex" for 70 dollars which containts steroids . In a way i agree there needs to be some regulation. WHen I was in high school ANDRO had just come out and almost all of my friends took it knowing nothing about PCT and how long to stay on it. Some of them now have very serious sides. On the other hand its the consumers responsibility to know what they are putting in their body. TOUCHY SUBJECT
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 12-03-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, this is why they had the senate hearing on prohormones a few months ago. That is also why 99% of retailers pulled prohormones off of the shelves. The FDA does not verify the supplements before they hit the shelves. It may begin to happen soon though. The whole "Ban on prohormones" caused a big stir. However, something new will hit the shelves. Prohormones are not illegal. They are just being discontinued. There are still a few retailers that sell the prohormones, but they claim that quantities are limited. I agree with the prohormone ban. Even when I ran a cycle, I agreed. Simply because any 12 year old could go into GNC and buy Ddrol (just an example) and go home with it.

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Yeah, this is why they had the senate hearing on prohormones a few months ago. That is also why 99% of retailers pulled prohormones off of the shelves. The FDA does not verify the supplements before they hit the shelves. It may begin to happen soon though. The whole "Ban on prohormones" caused a big stir. However, something new will hit the shelves. Prohormones are not illegal. They are just being discontinued. There are still a few retailers that sell the prohormones, but they claim that quantities are limited. I agree with the prohormone ban. Even when I ran a cycle, I agreed. Simply because any 12 year old could go into GNC and buy Ddrol (just an example) and go home with it.
    Hence why they should put an age limit on it 18+

Thread Information