DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member

Is there an alternative?

Hey Im about to do a 3 weeker of some SD. Im going to follow the sticky, and use all the supports supps. I was just wondering if there was anything I could use to replace aromasin ... reason being price. I already have clomid and nolvadex as well as sd and support supps. would nolvadex work instead? If not what else can I use?

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    u dont need to use anything while on superdrol. just to a pct of clomid or nolva

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    SD can cause nasty gyno. If you run your nolva on cycle, be careful. It can definately come back and hit you after pct. I have no experience with Aromasin . I would suggest that you get extra Nolva. If you get itchy nips, then start Nolva. Be sure to have enough to also carry throughout your pct. Rebound gyno can get ya is you aren't prepared. Honestly I will always have Letro. I will hopefully never have to use it.

What supporting supplements will you use? I can suggest a few. I only have 1 PH cycle under my belt, but I spent countless days reading up on them

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    Hey Im about to do a 3 weeker of some SD. Im going to follow the sticky, and use all the supports supps. I was just wondering if there was anything I could use to replace aromasin... reason being price. I already have clomid and nolvadex as well as sd and support supps. would nolvadex work instead? If not what else can I use?

What exactly is your cycle plan and pct plan? dosages and all? And why only 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    What exactly is your cycle plan and pct plan? dosages and all? And why only 3 weeks?
    Its only 3 weeks because I have read that after 3-4 weeks the sides start to really come in strong. I plan on doing: SD 30mg ED for 3 weeks along side the support supps. Followed by clomid and (substitute for aromasin ) for pct. I would run the clomid 100/70/70/35 and nolvadex possibly instead of aromasin ( if that is a suitable substitute) I would maybe run the nolva at 40/40/20/20 .

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    SD can cause nasty gyno. If you run your nolva on cycle, be careful. It can definately come back and hit you after pct. I have no experience with Aromasin. I would suggest that you get extra Nolva. If you get itchy nips, then start Nolva. Be sure to have enough to also carry throughout your pct. Rebound gyno can get ya is you aren't prepared. Honestly I will always have Letro. I will hopefully never have to use it.

What supporting supplements will you use? I can suggest a few. I only have 1 PH cycle under my belt, but I spent countless days reading up on them
    I have nolvadex, clomid, and letro on hand. The support supps Im going to use are RYR, hawthorne berry, niacin, coq10,and milk thistle.

Blog Entries
    Its only 3 weeks because I have read that after 3-4 weeks the sides start to really come in strong. I plan on doing: SD 30mg ED for 3 weeks along side the support supps. Followed by clomid and (substitute for aromasin ) for pct. I would run the clomid 100/70/70/35 and nolvadex possibly instead of aromasin ( if that is a suitable substitute) I would maybe run the nolva at 40/40/20/20 .

I have nolvadex, clomid, and letro on hand. The support supps Im going to use are RYR, hawthorne berry, niacin, coq10,and milk thistle.
    Okay, if you haven't bought your support supps yet, I would just get Anabolic Innovation's Life Support.
    Good idea with having letro on hand, I do the same, just in case shit goes south lol.
    An AI like aromasin might be overkill, depending at what dose you run it, kinda like what happened to me back when I ran it. After talking to people and reading some more, just clomid or nolva, plus an OTC AI would suffice.

Maybe I missed it, but have you ran anything ever before?
    I'd go SD with something like 20/30/30/30

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Okay, if you haven't bought your support supps yet, I would just get Anabolic Innovation's Life Support.
    Good idea with having letro on hand, I do the same, just in case shit goes south lol.
    An AI like aromasin might be overkill, depending at what dose you run it, kinda like what happened to me back when I ran it. After talking to people and reading some more, just clomid or nolva, plus an OTC AI would suffice.

Maybe I missed it, but have you ran anything ever before?
    I'd go SD with something like 20/30/30/30
    So either clomid or nolva (not both?) and what otc ai do you suggest? I have run a cycle of forged extreme mass (tren ,phera,halo) I did my pct all wrong on that and ended up with slight gyno. I ended up following cbino's gyno thread and used letro to get rid of it.

Kaioken is offline Member
    Aromsen is simply too important in PCT to leave out or use Nolva Sir.

www.Ar-r.com has some of the best I ever used

get one bottle and it will last 2 Pcts

use just 12.5 mgs a day for 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    Aromsen is simply too important in PCT to leave out or use Nolva Sir.

www.Ar-r.com has some of the best I ever used

get one bottle and it will last 2 Pcts

use just 12.5 mgs a day for 4 weeks
    I have the feeling that it isn't as important as you say it is... how many ph cycles have you ran, and what are they?

Blog Entries
    So either clomid or nolva (not both?) and what otc ai do you suggest? I have run a cycle of forged extreme mass (tren,phera,halo) I did my pct all wrong on that and ended up with slight gyno. I ended up following cbino's gyno thread and used letro to get rid of it.
    A product like 6-OXO, but I believe that is off the shelves nowadays. Not 100% sure though.
    You could run both nolva and clomid, but one should be fine. Its all how your body reacts to these compounds.
    Maybe something like pct of clomid and otc ai, and save the letro and nolva *just in case* gyno problems. or even use the lower dose 10-15mgs of aromasin ed for your ai.

If I remember right, SD does not aromatize.

Maybe some others can give their take on this, so you can get more than more perspective.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    clomid ran at 100/75/50/35
    inhibit e ran at 1/2/2/1/1eod

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    aromasin is good not a must have if you have another AI/SERM

You already know your prone to gyno

just make sure EVERY SINGLE CYCLE from now on use at least nolva ed during the cycle and after the cycle and youll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    aromasin is good not a must have if you have another AI/SERM

You already know your prone to gyno

just make sure EVERY SINGLE CYCLE from now on use at least nolva ed during the cycle and after the cycle and youll be fine
    Ive got all kinda of nolva... what would you suggest. 10/10/10/20/20/10/10?

bump

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Ive got all kinda of nolva... what would you suggest. 10/10/10/20/20/10/10?
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20
    Clomid: 70/35/35/35

Have letro on hand in case of rebound gyno. Very important to keep eating right during PCT....Also continue to lift weights like you were on a cycle.....

bryan2 said to use nolva during the cycle... how much should I take during the cycle?

bump

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't take Nolva during cycle- unless I got symptoms and needed to

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I wouldn't take Nolva during cycle- unless I got symptoms and needed to
    k thnx. Im just finishing the gyno reversal, I end the nolva on monday. How long should I wait till I start the SD?

bump

Thread Information