**TOP** is offline Senior Member

Vitamin E and Prohormones

Just read this article by:Peter "Big Cat" Van Mol

Vitamin E and Prohormones

Vitamin E is a popular anti-oxidant amongst athletes and justly so. I myself supplement 400 IU most of the year. But when on a prohormones stack it may be wise to give it a rest for a couple of weeks. As a fat-soluble vitamin your storages are plentiful if you supplement year-round. But Vitamin E will inhibit the effect of prohormones, and even some test boosters. The conversion will not happen fully, and that's only if the prohormones actually reach receptors. You are potentially cutting your gains by 50 to 60 percent. Prohormones stack well with most supplements though. Just kick back the vitamin E, you'll be getting small amounts in your multi anyway.

REFERENCE:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catavoid.htm

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Were not deficient in Vit E, so you dont really need to supplement it IMHO. You'll get enough from foods and a good multi-vitamin.

Talking of multi-vitamin, I just got my Source Naturals Life Force (For Men) and there like ****ing horse pills. Enormous tablets that STINK!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Were not deficient in Vit E, so you dont really need to supplement it IMHO. You'll get enough from foods and a good multi-vitamin.

Talking of multi-vitamin, I just got my Source Naturals Life Force (For Men) and there like ****ing horse pills. Enormous tablets that STINK!
    Well just in case someone was using vit e while on a prohormone i figured this would be news to them!

Swift what do you think about these vitapacks? IMO your body can only uptake so much at a time and the rest is excreted in urine,hintz the indigo piss!!

Whats a "vitapack"?

If your diet is colourful, one doesnt need boat loads of vitamins, but one should cover the bases IMHO. I like to use a decent Multi-Vit so even if I dont consume X amount of Vitamin B6 or whatever, I'm still good to go. Many MultiVits are absolute bullshit and of very poor quality.

Search for a thread I posted on here..."Vitamins, What do YOU take?"

Quote Originally Posted by **TOP** View Post
    Well just in case someone was using vit e while on a prohormone i figured this would be news to them!

Swift what do you think about these vitapacks? IMO your body can only uptake so much at a time and the rest is excreted in urine,hintz the indigo piss!!
    My piss glows in the dark after taking my MultiVit. Its the water soluable B vitamins that makes it glow in the dark green!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Vitamins, What do YOU take?"
    I take a reg multivit. in the am. and then take vit c after training. I also dont use supps other than BCAAs and efa's. Ive got a really good article on the evil characteristics of the supplement industry. ive been thinking about posting,its pretty interesting!!

Howard Stern is offline Junior Member
    Vit E is def good during PTC

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    Vit E is good during PTC but I have never heard of it hurting gains during a cycle

Thread Information