iron minded is offline Banned

Bulgarian Tribulus

Im not on cycle yet but, i have just ordered 2 tubs of bulgarian tribulus. They were on offer so I thought why not...Plus Ive never tried the bulgarian version yet.
    It says take 3 x of 250mg a day. I am thinking I might want to take MORE that this but what would be a decent dose to take. And would too high an amount be dangerous in any way, although I cant see it. haha.
    say 12 x 250mg a day?...thats 4800% steroidal saponis hahaha
    Last edited by iron minded; 12-12-2009 at 07:37 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    More is not always better, have some common sense. This should be in the supplement section too. Steroidal Saponis.... ha ha ha ha ha Man that is funny.... More like," You got fvcked in the Assteroidal Saponis for buying that crap."
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 12-11-2009 at 10:46 PM.

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    Ha Ha thats the stuff I started on back before I jumped into the AAS world. To much of anything is not good for you bro whats the potency percentage for the saponis. Honestly I got decent results running it for what it is. Thats what jumped me from 160 to 190 a couple cycles of it of course but I was also taking Glutamine and creatine. Just remember its not a maricle pill you still need good diet, high protein and plenty of water and sleep. Good luck bro

iron minded is offline Banned
    it says 40% steroidal saponis on them.

The only supps I will be using is protein and aminos, until I start my cycle early next year. What steroidal saponis is I dont know know and as for the dose?? It is a herb so it cant be that dangerous. Seems like no-one knows much about it really.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by iron minded View Post
    Im not on cycle yet but, i have just ordered 2 tubs of bulgarian tribulus. They were on offer so I thought why not...Plus Ive never tried the bulgarian version yet.
    It says take 3 x of 250mg a day. I am thinking I might want to take MORE that this but what would be a decent dose to take. And would too high an amount be dangerous in any way, although I cant see it. haha.
    say 12 x 250mg a day?...thats 4800% steroidal saponis hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by iron minded View Post
    it says 40% steroidal saponis on them.

The only supps I will be using is protein and aminos, until I start my cycle early next year. What steroidal saponis is I dont know know and as for the dose?? It is a herb so it cant be that dangerous. Seems like no-one knows much about it really.
    Well done. You just wasted your money.

Tribulas WILL NOT increase testosterone (free and total) at ANY dose. Doesnt matter what % its been standardised at, it will not increase androgen production or increase performance.

Oh wait...You've been banned.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Remove the link please.

Also save you money - trib is useless - no matter what country the grass clippings are from.

Thread Information