Thread: Plasmajet

pk420 is offline Junior Member

Plasmajet

I searched the forum, and learned a lot about this product, but I have one other question.

It says to take on an empty stomach 1-2 hrs before working out.

My days look like this:

Wake up, eat breakfast right away, hit the gym 1 hr later and then go to work the rest of the day/night.

So I don't really have time to take PJ on an empty stomach unless I go to the gym right after I eat, which isn’t good because the food isn’t absorbed yet.

So should I take it right when I wake up, and eat right after...then wait an 1.5 hrs to hit the gym? Should I set my alarm even earlier, take plasma, go back to sleep for an hour or so...then wake up, and eat breakfast...then 2 hrs after go to the gym? But then it will be about 4 hrs on an empty stomach??

Do you guys see where I am confused??

You are supposed to eat an hr or so before working out, but you are also supposed to take PJ an hour or so before working out, but on an empty stomach? They sort of overlap each other?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I bought a blister pack sample for 3 dollars of one serving and it blew, felt 0. Also you know you have to take 8 or 10 pills right?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I bought this crap a while back and it does not work, it's nothing but a waste of money

Thread Information