metjukas is offline New Member

How should i use EAS Betagen?

Hello,

I just started to use EAS Betagen, and would like some advice from you guys. First of all i would like to ask how often per week should i drink it? Now i drink it once in the morning, do some exercise, then drink another serving before my training and after it. Am i using it correctly? Also should i drink it on those days, when i don't do exercise and don't do any trainings? Also on weekends i do some exercise only in the morning, so i have one serving per day. Am i doing right? What advice can you share? Thanks in advance, i will appreciate all the answers.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metjukas View Post
    Hello,

I just started to use EAS Betagen, and would like some advice from you guys. First of all i would like to ask how often per week should i drink it? Now i drink it once in the morning, do some exercise, then drink another serving before my training and after it. Am i using it correctly? Also should i drink it on those days, when i don't do exercise and don't do any trainings? Also on weekends i do some exercise only in the morning, so i have one serving per day. Am i doing right? What advice can you share? Thanks in advance, i will appreciate all the answers.
    return it if you can.

I used it back in the day and did not notice any difference.

What would you recommend?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    well youre not telling us too much about yourself. Stats, goals, etc.

As far as supplements keep it simple :

multi vitamin, vitamin c, fish oil, bcaas, and whey protein are the bare necessities. And of course real food....

ProMuscle is offline New Member
    What was your reason for buying betagen? Creatine? Glutamine?

You Sir, have a pm... thanks in advance for your understanding... *admin*

Well, i take Taekwondo trainings every day, do some jogging. I want to have a lean body. I need more strength and stamina. Also i would like to grow some lean muscles on me. My weight is 34 lbs now.

Thread Information