jdood123 is offline New Member

please help me out with this

okay first off let me say that I am a complete noob, I registered here looking for advice, information, and support on how to inject steroids . I am looking to buy from A*******.com and I found something that looks interesting. It is Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate) and I was just wondering what exactly is this for? Will I bulk up from taking it or will I just be more cut? It also says that one sachet contains 20ml x 200mg/ml. I heard that you should take at least 400mg a week so I just was wondering if the packet only contains 200mg in total or Is it 200mg per injection? please help me out I don't know what that 20ml x 200mg means! thank you guys I hope i am succesfull in doing this Bye!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Uh...ok. You need to STOP what you are doing, whatever that may be. You are not ready for steroids . You need to do A LOT more research. Posting your stats might help us...and you also need to move this to the "anabolic steroids" section.

jdood123 is offline New Member
    ohh sorry, I am new to forums But thank you very much for your advice and help.
    i am 18
    weight 140 ( fast matab)
    height 5,9

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Like Nooomoto stated you need to do more research before you jump into the water.....

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    140 and 5'9"...you gotta eat, brother!

Thread Information