BNK89 is offline Junior Member

Help With A Supplement Stack

Hey, so I just got a shit ton of money from Christmas and was wondering what a good stack would be to build some lean mass. I'm not looking to bulk and get huge, but I wouldn't mind putting on a few pounds of muscle and cutting a few pounds of fat.

I currently hover around 180, prob like 13% body fat. I know what it takes diet wise to put on muscle, but I kinda got outta the game when I went to college (i.e. heavy drinking, rec drug use) but I still hit the gym a few times a week. And now that my frat got suspended I'm gonna have a lot more time to focus on lifting.

I'm not sure what the hell all this PH shit is about, but I'm trying to stay away from the juice and anything involving PCT, because I'm no where near my natty potential.

I plan on shopping from the discount sponsor so any recomendations towards pre-workout and post-workout supps would be extremely useful.

Preworkout wise I've tried NO-Xplode and NanoVapor, but am currently leaning towards trying Jack3d.

Protein wise I just have a tub of plain on GNC whey cookies and cream so I could probably use a more effective PWO drink.

And any recs along the lines of BCAA's or creatine would nice. There is just so many products I'm really not sure what to buy anymore and I don't want to waste my money.

And yes I know, hard work and diet are the keys to body building, but a little extra help never hurt.

PERSONALY... i think supps are bs except for creatine ( i use the cheap walmart celltech copy, work fine for me) and a good protien

(TLF) CHAMPION54 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

100% Gold Standard Whey
    Jack3d
    Animal Paks

Thread Information