bucks_243 is offline Junior Member

cutting and prohormones

In two weeks I will start cutting. Since I am a hardgainer would it be wise to start my next cycle of prohormones while cutting or is that useless? I thought this might offset the weight loss and help me retain the strength and mass while losing BF%. Any advise would be helpful.

My prohormone cycle is going to be Halotest and trib.
    Last edited by bucks_243; 12-28-2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: sp

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bucks_243 View Post
    In two weeks I will start cutting. Since I am a hardgainer would it be wise to start my next cycle of prohormones while cutting or is that useless? I thought this might offset the weight loss and help me retain the strength and mass while losing BF%. Any advise would be helpful.

Tribulus? Garbage. Halotest- halodrol. Skip it, use as bulk product.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member

Use X-Tren /E-Stane. It will cut you up nice and make you lose fat. Keep eating clean and throw in some cardio and you will be set.

NMacFar is offline Member
    Any of the prohormones with a "tren " knock off will help cut body fat which could be of some help if you're trying to cut.

what's a good PCT for X-tren and E-Stane? Do you stack them? Plus, eating clean right now is impossible. I'm deployed right now. I can only midigate it or starve. The positive thing about being a hardgainer is I don't have much fat to lose really and what I do have I'll drop like a rock.

5'11"
    195 lbs
    bf% around 13% I'm guessing
    max bench 325 lbs
    Last edited by bucks_243; 12-29-2009 at 10:00 PM.

anyone?

what's a good PCT for X-tren and E-Stane? Do you stack them? Plus, eating clean right now is impossible. I'm deployed right now. I can only midigate it or starve. The positive thing about being a hardgainer is I don't have much fat to lose really and what I do have I'll drop like a rock.

5'11"
    195 lbs
    bf% around 13% I'm guessing
    max bench 325 lbs
    Yes stack them together. 3 Caps a day for both of them divided by 4-6 hours when you are awake. As for PCT do the following:

Clomid: 70/70/35/35
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Where are you deployed? OEF? OIF?

OIF for now, there is no way I can get my hands onto clomid or Nolva right now. Not worth the risk, plus we have had a few guys get busted already with really bad results so it would be worse on me. Is there anything I can order fromt he internet for PCT?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

OIF for now, there is no way I can get my hands onto clomid or Nolva right now. Not worth the risk, plus we have had a few guys get busted already with really bad results so it would be worse on me. Is there anything I can order fromt he internet for PCT?

"All the Way" Brother!!! Check out this website. w.w.w.a.r-r.com, just don't use all the periods. They are a great "research" site that will get to you with no problems.......

anabollocks is offline New Member

im also deployed, im in afghan right now, had no problems getting nolva and clomid from ar-r

So taking a OTC estrogen blocker won't cut it I take it huh.

http://www.leanbulk.com/forum/pct-cl...pct-route.html

Can any tell me if this is good advise? I am in the same situation as this guy and wondered if anyone as seen this type of PCT before or if it will even work. I'm not gonna start screwing around with my endocrine system if I can't do a proper PCT. At the same time Serms isn't an option for me right now.

Any insight to this would be helpful.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I would have your pct lined up BEFORE you start any cycle. Not worth taking any risks. Just my 2 cents...

I don't plan on it at all. Thanks for all the input. I plan on waiting till I get home so I can do a proper PCT. I didn't realize thats the PCT I needed for this cycle stack but when I get home I'll just the PCT from my Dr. I have the cycle ready now but I also think I'll wait till I get home and see what I can do eating clean. Who know's maybe I haven't hit my genetic limit and I'll suprise myself.

Thanks for all the input.

Thread Information