camaro_zach is offline New Member

Anything like the old stacker 2 floating around?

I posted this in the diet section but figured id get more hits here.

I tried some of the "ephedra" products out there and they dont seem to have the kick of the good old days. Without creating my own ECA stack by buying random stuff, is there any real all in one "diet pill" with ephedra these days or what? I tried one that was like a octagon shaped yellow pill, that one was weak. Lipodrene or something it might have been called?

If anyone does know the name of a currently sold ECA stack that they have used and loved please let me know!

Thanks in advance guys!

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    It's not legal for ephedrine to be found inside of diet products or products geared towards weightloss. Make your own, much cheaper alternative anyways.

matt77 is offline Member
    Yeah no more ephedrine in diet products. The only way to get it is to buy Bronkaid, primatine, etc. and make your own. Also Ephedrine is far better for weight loss than ephedra. Making your own ECA stak is no big deal, takes little time and is cheap. The best stim burner that was on the market until recently was Slim Xtreme by AI. AI pulled it by choice because some people were complaining about it being too strong "WTF?". If you can find some try it.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Yeah no more ephedrine in diet products. The only way to get it is to buy Bronkaid, primatine, etc. and make your own. Also Ephedrine is far better for weight loss than ephedra. Making your own ECA stak is no big deal, takes little time and is cheap. The best stim burner that was on the market until recently was Slim Xtreme by AI. AI pulled it by choice because some people were complaining about it being too strong "WTF?". If you can find some try it.

WOW "too strong". what assholes hahaha.

Ok, you guys talked me into it. Thanks for all the info. Is there any preferred one over the other? Someone in another thread said "Primatene tabs (ephedrine HCl; bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate, which isn't as well-assimilated as HCl) are your best bet, b/c they are available at CVS and Walgreens, yet they do contain guaifenesin, so you really need to watch your water intake"

Why do I need to watch my water intake and is there an alternative where I wont have to worry about my water intake? I kinda use water to "quench my hunger" when I feel like eating haha.

Thanks again guys

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    You'll still want to drink plenty while taking ephedrine but you can get alot of ephedrine for a small amount of cash. https://www.energyreload.net/ephedrine8mg_1200.html

Ordered! Thanks ironmaiden708, im tired of finding crap sites that sell you fake ephedrine. Now ill do some searching for recommended dosages of the stack.

Thread Information