AbsRipped is offline New Member

How long do you wait to start regular supplements after steroid cycle?

As the title says, I just finished up a cycle, I plan to start animal cuts and stak cycle. I am also starting my clomid pct by the end of this week. But my question, is there even a waiting period before I go back to regular supplements?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    no and why do you not think you can take supplements on cycle??

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Many people stop taking creatine/NO/caffeine products during cycle and save them fro PCT. This will help you keep strength and gains after your cycle so you dont take a big drop off

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I am taking caffeine for my workouts during cycle. I think it is unwise to take anything that raises blood pressure when running orals. I did not use caffeine until a week after I stopped the orals in my cycle. I am now running 500mg Test E alone, and using caffeine.

Once PCT starts I will start taking creatine again... and maybe add in additional BCAAs. Maybe some Xtend or Intrabolic. I want to fight like hell to keep my gains. I am not using creatine during cycle because of water retention

So you guys are saying I can take animal stak right now? I'm over a week since my last injection. Animal Stak is a test enhancer? I ask because I don't want to rush into things or ruin my body. Sorry I'm a noob looking for answers.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsRipped View Post
    So you guys are saying I can take animal stak right now? I'm over a week since my last injection. Animal Stak is a test enhancer? I ask because I don't want to rush into things or ruin my body. Sorry I'm a noob looking for answers.
    dont knw about animal stack. i always start creatine with pct and then zma afta pct, if you havnt used hmb extensively b4, it also is very beneficial. plus of course, the usual multivit etc

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    The new animal m-stack has no test boosters inside of it. Its a bunch of flavones, vitamins, aminos, thermogenics, really just a mess of variance compounds.

The old Animal Stack has prohormones inside of it. Which of the two do you have?

I have the old Stak with prohormones.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i wouldnt take any hormone stuff just afta a cycle, may supress you further, tht is granted tht it even works properly

That is not a regular supp in my book. Don't take after cycle, use maybe as a part of your next cycle, assuming this product isn't expired.

thanks! what about animal pump(it's basically no xplode) and animal cuts(which is a thermogenic fat burner) right after the cycle?

thanks! what about animal pump(it's basically no xplode) and animal cuts(which is a thermogenic fat burner) right after the cycle?
    Those two would be fine.

thanks for the help!

-absRipped!

Thread Information