bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member

Rank these PH in terms of strength

M-Drol
    H-Drol
    Spawn
    Tren
    Epistane

I am assuming Spawn would be the strongest but what about the others?

I have been stocking up on all of the above and want to dive in with the weakest and work my way up the ladder, eventually to the real stuff. Back when I was heavy into working out a lot of this stuff was not available so I have basically been taking a crash course over the last 2 months.

Was of the opinion that any of the PH's that you could by over the counter were junk, but after a lot of reading I am convinced that is not the case anymore and I need to be careful as most of this stuff is pretty strong.

I will probably end up trying all of them over the next couple years but don't know what order would be best. Obviously I want the weakest stuff in the beginning and then slowly work my way up to the stronger ones.

Still am probably 2 months out from doing anything, currently gathering everything I need for at least a year as far as PCT and other general stuff I will be taking on a regular basis when I am off/on.

I will not start until I am fully stocked up and a little more versed on all of the products and their strength. One thing I am concerned about is acne, I had some issues with it before and that is a big reason I will tread very lightly when taking anything.

31 years old in case anyone was wondering, so I am not some young kid like a lot on here are. Minimal BF and will have about 8 months in before starting any of this. 5'10 190, my weight never fluctates whether I am working out or not, pretty much stays the same regardless within a few pounds.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 01-09-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    M-Drol
    H-Drol
    Spawn
    Tren
    Epistane

I am assuming Spawn would be the strongest but what about the others?

I have been stocking up on all of the above and want to dive in with the weakest and work my way up the ladder, eventually to the real stuff. Back when I was heavy into working out a lot of this stuff was not available so I have basically been taking a crash course over the last 2 months.

Was of the opinion that any of the PH's that you could by over the counter were junk, but after a lot of reading I am convinced that is not the case anymore and I need to be careful as most of this stuff is pretty strong.

I will probably end up trying all of them over the next couple years but don't know what order would be best. Obviously I want the weakest stuff in the beginning and then slowly work my way up to the stronger ones.

Still am probably 2 months out from doing anything, currently gathering everything I need for at least a year as far as PCT and other general stuff I will be taking on a regular basis when I am off/on.

I will not start until I am fully stocked up and a little more versed on all of the products and their strength. One thing I am concerned about is acne, I had some issues with it before and that is a big reason I will tread very lightly when taking anything.

31 years old in case anyone was wondering, so I am not some young kid like a lot on here are. Minimal BF and will have about 8 months in before starting any of this. 5'10 190, my weight never fluctates whether I am working out or not, pretty much stays the same regardless within a few pounds.

Thanks.
    In terms of strength...

1) Spawn
    2) M-Drol
    3) Halodrol

...Epistane and Tren = Spawn so I have never tried either one solo.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Like ****** said:

1. Spawn
    2. M-Drol
    3. E-Stane/X-Tren depending on the dose

I have tried all four and for strength nothing beats Spawn...I don't know what the difference between the E-Stane/X-Tren (Maybe chemical composition), but when I took spawn my strength went through the roof, but noT that much when taking the two other ones!!!!!!!! As for the M-Drol some strength but nothing compared to Spawn........

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    mdrol
    spawn
    tren
    hdrol
    epi

Thread Information