rissinite is offline Associate Member

Purchasing Spawn...?

Been away for the boards for quite some while, and TOTALLY missed the SPAWN craze. Last PH I tried was Superdrol, and while I had great results, I felt like sh!t the entire time I was on it.

So, seeing as how most of you tout Spawn as the greatest PH yet... could someone lead me in the right direction of where to buy? Saw it online for $109 but I'm sure it's less elsewhere.

Thanks guys...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'll be surprised if you find it for less now. I bought some for $39 a few months ago, I wish I has the foresight to but a few dozen bottles.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    asking for sources is not the riht way to start off - but fyi spawn is not illegal and considered a steroid ... if you were to find some spawn at this point i would be very weary that it was real...

we or some people knew the spaw ph would be shut down and bought up lots of it... so, i would personally not even try to use it at this point unless i knew it was the old version and i knew the person i was buying it from very well...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Ebay has a few bottles left

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    asking for sources is not the riht way to start off - but fyi spawn is not illegal and considered a steroid...
    Source? It's available online and not an illegal supplement. Was just wondering if I could get it cheaper elsewhere...

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    its been illegal since the 4th, it may have even been hit by the original ban and be illegal for a couple months.

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    I bought a bunch of X-tren and E-Stane by CEL before the ban on X-Tren. CEL stuff is legit?

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Yep good products friend is on their Bold clone

Thread Information