Thread: supplement help

ridley81wr is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

supplement help

Ive used sus 500 and now they discontinued that, but my question is I know halodrol liquid gels says 1 month on and 1 off but how does that relate to another product?? would i be able to take 1 month halodrol liquid gels and when that ends 1 month of prime usp lab..or should i wait a month after halodrol is finished to start prime..I would be using superpump, size on, and nolvadex with both..and yes im not to young im over 25 years old

matt77 is offline Member
    Halodrol liquigels by Gaspari are not hormonal at all there is no need for a PCT at all. They are most closely related to Universial's Animal Test (new version).

This is whats in them: Arachidonic Acid, PeakATP® Adenosine-5-Triphosphate Disodium Salt, LJ100® Tongkat Ali Extract, Sodium Alpha Lipoic Acid, -3(-)3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran, Zinc Monomethionine.

USP Prime is basically just a Trib product which is way over priced for what you get. You could stack together if you wanted because the ways they claim to raise test is different and they in a sense work together.

If you use them with anything use it at the end of PCT or just after to help maintain gains but, I would not use it on a cycle of anything steroid or PH related.
    Last edited by matt77; 01-17-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Kaioken is offline Member
    the last hoorah for the 3 most POWERFULL pro hormones

mrsupps . com ( no I am not a spammer or agent of them lol)

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member

Thread Information