forrest0330 is offline Junior Member

Liguid Clen Dosage Question

I just got my Liquid Clen from AR-R today. The bottle says 30ml, 200mcg/ml. I was given some advice on the amount of the dose for week 1. But my question is If I am supposed to take 50mcg in the morning where on the syringe is this? Is it half way to 1mcg on the syringe? It just seems like that a dose of the liquid clen is that big. I just want to make sure I am taken the right ammount. Does anyone have any information on how this product works?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    The concentration is 200mcg/ml, so 1ml (on your syringe) = 200mcg; so .5 ml would be 100mcg, etc, etc.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Every small line is 20mcg. Shake the bottle.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post
    Every small line is 20mcg. Shake the bottle.
    Yep, at 200mcg/ml then every small line would be 20mcg.

OK, Sounds good. Has anyone used the Liquid Clen before?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Yep....good stuff. You will shake for sure.

Be careful with the dosing...it is powerful stuff.

Yes I have experienced some shakes. And I can tell for sure something has got me on edge. Does it work like this everytime you use it or do you get used to it and have to increase the dose over the weeks?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How are you taking this? Are you just jumping in at 50mcg right from the start? I start mine tomorrow but will start at 25mcg and go up from there. How bad are the shakes? Tell me a little more about what you're feeling.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    How are you taking this? Are you just jumping in at 50mcg right from the start? I start mine tomorrow but will start at 25mcg and go up from there. How bad are the shakes? Tell me a little more about what you're feeling.
    take this from my experience and start SLOW!

ramp up every 3 days so you can tell if the sides are too much:

40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100 - to the end of the 14 days...

YOU NEED TO TAKE TAURINE FOR CRAMPS, 3000MG/DAY NO IFS AND OR BUTS ABOUT IT!!!

And drink tons of water, skip for 2 weeks then start again and adjust the dosage accordingly from previous time....

Ok, this was my first dose, yes it was 50 mcg. I was given guidence on to take it like this:
    days 1 & 2 - 40mcg

days 3 & 4 - 60mcg

days 5 & 6 -80mcg

days 7 - 14 - 100mcg

and to take in a lot of water and Taurine, like 3000 mg a day. The shakes are not to bad but you can tell you have them, I have broken out in a sweat a couple of times today but nothing major, I can't be still I am always up doing something. Heart Rate seems to be fine on 50mcg, but I run a lot and am going to pay more attention when i start uping the dose. This is day one and I am pleased so far, but I want to see how much BF% I drop in 2 weeks.

If I am way wrong about this somebody tell me! but the product WORKS

Yes Pops was the one who gave the guidence to me, I took the 50mcg because I was still trying to figure out the syringe thing. But I am following his plan starting tomorrow

just take your time bro and youll do ok. Just remember, if the sides are too much, just drop dow for the next day and keep it there for the duration of the 14 days....

good luck, and do not forget the taurine!!!!

btw, a home bp monitor might not be a bad idea also, you can never be too careful.....
    Last edited by POPS; 01-21-2010 at 08:41 PM.

First time I did it I was shaking like a leaf. Took 2 weeks off and restarted and it wasn't like the first. Some may need longer to upregulate and some become tolerant before 2 weeks. I was taking 180mcg at the end and not feeling it, so I stopped and am going to take 1 month off.

Ok Same results today, shaking like a leaf but no sweating. Some appetite suppression, but I can still eat. For me I find find I get full quicker, not sure if thats the clen or just the PCT from the Mdrol.

I started mine today at 20mcl and no shakes. I felt a little warm but nothing bad at all. I will up to 40mcl tomorrow and see if I become a Mexican Jumping Bean....

Oh yea Pistol! up the dose! It's an experience to say the least.

I started mine today at 20mcl and no shakes. I felt a little warm but nothing bad at all. I will up to 40mcl tomorrow and see if I become a Mexican Jumping Bean....
    20 shouldnt make to much of a dif. But wait until you get to 60 and 80!!

AGAIN, do not jump up too fast; its a marathon not a sprint. Meaning, no matter how you might feel, take your time. Theres always the up coming 2 weeks.....keep it up!!

I upped it to 40 today and I'm already starting to feel some of the shakes. They are very mild but I can def. feel it. Should be an interesting couple of weeks. HAHA I'll stay at 40 for tomorrow and then on Monday up it to 60 and see how it goes.

I upped it to 40 today and I'm already starting to feel some of the shakes. They are very mild but I can def. feel it. Should be an interesting couple of weeks. HAHA I'll stay at 40 for tomorrow and then on Monday up it to 60 and see how it goes.
    perfect. not everyone acts in the same way so just listen to your body....

I had the sides earlier in the day but they've completely worn off now. I know this stays in your system for 40 hours but I don't feel any sides except some of the worst acid reflux I've had in years. I'm going to keep it at 40mcl tomorrow as well and up it on Sunday. I want to make sure I do this right.

Pete

I am staying at 60mcg for a couple more days. Heart rate seemed kinda and blood pressure I can tell has gone up.

Ok, I went up to 80 mcg today not much different from the 60 mcg. I did have a lot of problems sleeping last night and my lifts in the gym today were garbage because I was so freakin tired! Anybody got any advice?

I've heard a lot of issues in regards to sleeping issues on Clen . Hopefully you'll be so tired tonight that you won't have any issues getting to sleep. I stayed at 40 today as I had to fly to Vegas and didn't want to be shaking and sweating on the flights. HAHA I'll up it to 60 tomorrow and see how it goes. I was def. a lot hotter today though. I was standing in line in Vegas and I could feel the sweat starting.

Quote Originally Posted by forrest0330 View Post
    Ok, I went up to 80 mcg today not much different from the 60 mcg. I did have a lot of problems sleeping last night and my lifts in the gym today were garbage because I was so freakin tired! Anybody got any advice?
    this is where the benadryl comes in handy.

When I get to 80 and up, this is where I need 1 benadryl before bed every night....

I din't do the benadryl but I did get some unisom, it worked pretty good and today was a much better day in the gym. Waist size is dropping some which I am pleased to see.

Well, I've been on Clen for a week now and I def. have a high tolerance to stimulants. Must be from all the years when I use to drink 2 liters of Coke a day.... HAHA Anyways, I'm currently at 80/day and I'm not getting the shakes. I am def. much warmer as I feel like I'm sweating when I just sitting down. I can already notice a difference esp. in my obliques which is awesome. This is where I store most of my fat so I'm excited about this. Also, my workouts this week have been nonexistent because I was on a business trip all week with zero downtime. Can't wait to hit the gym today though.

over812 is offline Junior Member
    This is a post I was looking for. Thanks D7M and POPS!

Monster12 is offline New Member
    when do u guys take it? are you just doing the full dose in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster12 View Post
    when do u guys take it? are you just doing the full dose in the morning?
    Some people break it up into 2 doses but I just take the entire dose in the morning. It doesn't keep me up at night and I have a strong resistence to stimulants so it never bothered me. Just make sure to taper the amounts up. Don't jump in at 100mcg the first day. Start at 20 or 40 for 2 days then bump it up 20 every 2 days until you start having issues with the sides. Keep it at a max though of 100 to 120mcg.

To extend on the Taurine importance....clenbuterol depletes Taurine levels in the liver, which stops the conversion of T4 to T3. You will also get massive cramps. Drink lots of water, even if you aren't thirsty. Take Potassium or eat a banana as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure View Post
    To extend on the Taurine importance....clenbuterol depletes Taurine levels in the liver, which stops the conversion of T4 to T3. You will also get massive cramps. Drink lots of water, even if you aren't thirsty. Take Potassium or eat a banana as well.
    I agree with this 100%. I take Taurine when taking Clen and eat at least 1 banana a day and drink a ton of water. There was only 1 day in the last 2 week cycle that I had some serious cramping. I was at lunch with a coworker and all of a sudden my hamstring started cramping up like no tomorrow. I jumped out of my chair and stretched it before it became an issue.

Clincher is offline Junior Member
    I plan on taking a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks or cycle of clen . How much will I need if I'm at anywhere from 60mcg-100mcg a day? Is 30ML enough to handle my entire cycle?

Thread Information