traps4life is offline Junior Member

GNC Xtreme Athlete Vitapack

I am very interested in this product as just an all around supplement. Seeing as how it has a multi, NO boster, creatine, etc. it is easy to manage. I figure it could be some GNC bs tho. I know it has a creatine in it but I would be taking it in addition to monohydrate. Any thoughts/results? I know it's new so any thoughts/results on simmilat vitapaks are welcome as well.
    Thanks ahead of time.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    GNC products are generally crap IMO...expensive crap at that.

I don't know the product you are looking at, but with most GNC stuff you need more then the recommended dosage to get anything decent from them.

I would just eat right and get something like Source Life Force Multis (great product IMO).

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    ^^^x2...most everything coming out of GNC is either garbage, or really overpriced. You can find better sources for the stuff you need for a lot less money.

If you are looking for a good multi-vitamin try Orange Triad. It's pretty sweet.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Wasnt it their vitamin that was like almost last in the article that tested 50 multi vitamins?

matt77 is offline Member
    I think it crap too! Controlled Labs Orange Triad and Animal Pak are much better choices IMO.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    all that stuff is crap - post some goals of what you are looking to accomplish and we can beter recommend something to you- maybe

good day

traps4life is offline Junior Member
    I figured GNC was over priced etc. but had no idea they couldn't even produce a multi properly. Glad I started this thread. I get so much different info usually that it is nice to see some consistency. Clearly I won't go with GNC. Here's what I'm looking for: A multi, a creatine (prob just stick with my mono), an NO2 supp, and something to keep me going. I'm 5'10 175, looking to get to 190 in next 6 mo. without gear. I don't need advice on diet or training. I just never used a multi before and saw this crap. Heard negatice reviews on Gaspari and GNC....reccomendations?

Thread Information