The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Question NEED SUPPLEMENT GURU's ADVICE !!

Ok, so here's my situation.. I can not use clenbuterol , albuterol, or ephedrine.. they all cause a interaction with some medication i am on so I can't utilize them for fat loss or contest Prep... so I am trying to find some sort of supplement that will aid in FAT LOSS... I can take T3 but due to it's ability to also torch muscle tissue, it's one of those things I AM SAVING for an all else failed resort..

Now, I came cross this supplement that intrigued me, have you heard of this specific tablet AND is it any good?? If it's a waste of money/crap/junk .. what would you recommend... .. Thanks...

-TD

Brand name: *** X-force
    Active substance: Methylhexamine, Sulbumiatine, Caffeine Anyhydrous blend (total 340 mg per 2 caps)
    Packaging: bottle 60 caps

A revolutionary new energy supplement that brings you cutting edge ingredients that *** has combined to work synergistically to bring you the most potent energy supplement available. X-Force? is no ordinary weight loss/energy supplement and should not be taken for granted. X-Force? outperforms all other energy supplements because *** has chosen to move away from your every day, run-of-the-mill energy supplements that seem to follow each others lead and provide massive amounts of caffeine and little innovation. Instead we chose to move into the future and bring you a supplement that pushes past these boundaries and introduces new ingredients and combinations that will accelerate fat loss, increase stamina, increase energy, stimulate libido, and bring you a mental focus that is above and beyond what any other supplement can bring you. Let?s take a look at the ingredients that make this all happen:

Methylhexamine:
    Methylhexamine is an aliphatic amine with good peripheral adrenergic activity that stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and promotes mental stimulation, mood enhancement, energy production, dilated bronchioles (to ease breathing during workouts), weight loss, and appetite suppression. Methylhexamine?s ability to increase mood comes from its direct effect on the cerebral cortex of the brain. The cerebral cortex plays a central role in things such as memory, attention, perceptual awareness, thinking, language, and consciousness and compounds such as methylhexamine that affect such regions can often increase the amount of detail that is ?remembered?, a plus for people with bad short term memory or those who wish to use X-Force? to study. Methylhexamine?s pharmacological properties include anti-hypotension and mild pressor (vasoconstrictor) effects, which may partially account for its inhibitory effect on catecholamine uptake and release but competitive inhibition of norepinephrine reuptake is clearly the primary mode of action. By inhibiting catecholamine reuptake extracellular levels are increased dramatically while the inhibitor (Methylhexamine) competes for occupation of the catecholamine receptor, which also decreases susceptibility to catalytic enzymes; once the receptors become vacant catecholamines are once again able to bind and exhibit an effect. Catecholamines include many chemicals such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. Although methylhexamine is known as a pressor it should be noted that pressor effects are seen in the skin and gut while vasodilation occurs in the muscles. This effect allows more of the body?s resources to be diverted to places where they are needed most, a positive effect for those exercising. Epinephrine and norepinephrine, also known as adrenaline and noradrenaline, are the most well known of the catecholamines and are what is immediately felt after being scared or surprised, a mechanism known as ?fight or flight?. Since epinephrine/norepinephrine binds to the α1 receptors of liver cells they signal the phosphorylation of insulin receptors, leading to reduced ability of insulin to bind to them keeping a constant supply of energy in the blood stream for muscle exercise. Another positive effect of epinephrine is the diversion of blood away from organs to the muscle cells, where increased nutrients and oxygen can be supplied for exercise. Hydrolysis of glycogen for use as energy as well as increased oxidation of adipocytes (fat cells) is also seen. Dopamine, another catecholamine largely affected by X-Force?, is often associated with the pleasure centers of the brain and is accompanied by feelings of enjoyment and proactive motivation to perform certain activities, making X-Force? a great supplement for those studying or working. Catecholamine reuptake has been clinically proven to cause depression and anxiety and since Methylhexamine is a potent inhibitor of this, it adds to the plethora of benefits seen in X-Force?.

Caffeine:
    Since caffeine is the most widely used psychoactive substance on the planet, it is no wonder that we have added it to X-Force?. Caffeine can be found in over 60 plants around the world with varying dosages and effects in each and the most prominent being the coffee bean. Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant that increases alertness, thought processes associated with decision making, general body coordination, and focus. It is one of the best compounds around for synergistic use with other compounds, since it has such a profound effect on many parts of the body. Various medicines often contain caffeine to increase their effectiveness and absorption and this is the precise reason why we included it in X-Force?. While Methylhexamine affects the Peripheral nervous system, caffeine affects the central nervous system, the system responsible for information processing. The synergy seen from the combination of caffeine and Methylhexamine is incredible. You are essentially stimulating the two most prominent nervous systems in the body that regulate everything that the brain processes. Since caffeine has been shown to increase levels of epinephrine and norepinephrine, its inclusion in X-Force? is a must as this increase in extracellular levels is magnified many times by Methylhexamine?s inhibition of reuptake and competition with catalytic enzymes. Caffeine has many other effects as well, which are explained by the metabolism of caffeine to form 84% paraxanthine, 12% theobromine, and 4% theophylline. All three of these caffeine metabolites exhibit different effects. Paraxanthine has a lipolytic effect, the oxidation of fats, where fats made up of glycerol with three fatty acid tails are broken apart releasing fatty acids into blood plasma where they are used as an energy source. Theobromine and theophylline together dilate blood vessels and relaxes smooth muscles of the bronchi.

Sulbutiamine:
    This is a remarkable analogue of vitamin B1 that is used to increase mental focus, provide a clear mind, and promote general vigilance. It has beneficial effects on working and episodic memory by improving memory formation. Its observed behavioral effects could be mediated by an increase in hippocampal cholinergic activity. In other animal studies an increase of D1 dopaminergic binding sites was measured both in the prefrontal and the singular cortex, while no modification of the D2 binding sites was detected. This binding site is the site for dopamine binding, which plays a large anti-depressant role. Since methylhexamine increases catecholamines such as dopamine and sulbutiamine increases these binding sites, we are once again using synergy to create the ultimate energy product that promotes an extreme sense of well being. A decrease of Kainate binding sites was also observed but there was no change in the density of D1 and D2 dopaminergic receptors. When studies involving clinically depressed sulbutiamine users was undertaken, it was shown that the compound can hasten the resorption of psycho-behavioral inhibition occurring during major depressive disorder and thereby facilitate the rehabilitation of patients in their social, professional, and family life functioning.

Calcium Carbonate:
    Often times in the supplement industry we see products with a good list of active ingredients but they either do not have the correct combination of ingredients to increase synergy or they do not facilitate ingredients such as calcium carbonate that, in our formula, serves three main purposes: action as a buffer, alkalization of the kidneys, and increased calcium levels. Buffers are one of the first lessons taught in general chemistry and are seen in an infinite number of processes that drive the metabolic and natural processes of the world. A buffer is a substance that resists changes in pH by shifting the hydrogen ion (H+) concentration one way or the other. Since pH plays a large role in the absorption of drugs and other compounds, it is important to try and counteract the acidic environment seen in the stomach, which uses hydrochloric acid to breakdown food and has a pH of ~2. Calcium carbonate helps create a basic pH environment, which increases the absorption of amines, and allows for the most rapid response achievable from a capsule. Secondly, the carbonate ion (CO32+) that separates from calcium (Ca2+) also acts to alkalinize the kidneys, which effectively prolongs the half-life of amines, such as Methylhexamine, by forcing them back into the bloodstream. Their resorption by the kidneys is not allowed so they remain active in the blood longer before renal excretion can occur. This eliminates the need for MAOI?s that antagonize monoamine oxidase from cleaving the amino group off of amines, but can also have other adverse reactions with various drugs. This also helps prevent the ?crash? often associated with stimulants that hit their peak levels quickly then sharply drop off often causing lethargy. Lastly, CaCO3 is 40% elemental calcium. Calcium has been implicated to assist in diet and weight loss programs and work synergistically with other weight loss ingredients in this formula. Calcium is essential for muscle contraction, building of strong bones and teeth, which are rebuilt more than any other parts of the body and therefore require more minerals, blood clotting, nerve impulse transmission, regulating heartbeat, and fluid balance within the cells. It is said that approximately 2/3 of adults do not get the necessary calcium intake per day

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Methylhexamine is a stimulant along the same lines as albuterol, clen , ephedrine. Is it possible that will also have an adverse reaction? Besides that it may help to a degree, not sure why they put calcium and sulbutiamine in this product. definitelly won't be as potent as the other 3 stated. I'd suggest running test prop and t3 cycle or DNP , those will get you resutls.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I vowed to never use DNP .. but I can concur with the PROP and T3.. I always have at least 400mgs at any given point flowing through my system..

See it's the fact it's like a BETA-ANTAGONIST or something of that nature that causes the reaction with one of the medications I am on.. it sucks.. I guess the double nature of the two medicines can cause a cardiac infarction (heart attack) ... so that's a negative NO-NO.. haha..

I am looking to switch meds so I will be able to use these compounds in the future.. they are all what bronchial dilators or something.. here let me post the interaction with the med...

MONITOR CLOSELY: Beta-2 adrenergic agonists can cause dose-related prolongation of the QT interval and potassium loss. Theoretically, coadministration with other agents that can prolong the QT interval may result in elevated risk of ventricular arrhythmias, including ventricular tachycardia and torsade de pointes, because of additive arrhythmogenic potential related to their effects on cardiac conduction. In general, the risk of an individual agent or a combination of agents causing ventricular arrhythmia in association with QT prolongation is largely unpredictable but may be increased by certain underlying risk factors such as congenital long QT syndrome, cardiac disease, and electrolyte disturbances (e.g., hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia). In addition, the extent of drug-induced QT prolongation is dependent on the particular drug(s) involved and dosage(s) of the drug(s). Clinically significant prolongation of QT interval and hypokalemia occur infrequently when beta-2 adrenergic agonists are inhaled at normally recommended dosages. However, these effects may be more common when the drugs are administered systemically or when recommended dosages are exceeded.

MANAGEMENT: Caution is advised if beta-2 adrenergic agonists are used in combination with other drugs that prolong the QT interval, including class IA and III antiarrhythmic agents, certain neuroleptic agents, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants, quinolones, ketolide and macrolide antibiotics, and cisapride. It may be appropriate to monitor ECG and serum electrolytes during chronic systemic use or high-dose therapy. Patients should be advised to seek medical attention if they experience symptoms that could indicate the occurrence of torsades de pointes such as dizziness, palpitations, or syncope.

It's a MAJOR RED FLAG HIGH RISK INTERACTION when run through the drug interaction checker...

So that is why I haven't even attempted to use it until this med is LONG cleared my system...

T3 - Has absolutely ZERO interactions with any of the medications I am on.. except my TESTOSTERONE .. haha go figure.. this is what it says for that..

MONITOR: Androgens may induce reversible clinical hyperthyroidism in patients receiving thyroid hormone replacement therapy. The proposed mechanism is androgen-induced decrease in T4 binding globulin resulting in decreased serum T4, increased T3 uptake resin and free T4, and decreased TSH levels.

MANAGEMENT: Clinical and laboratory monitoring of thyroid function may be necessary, as may a 25% to 50% reduction in thyroid hormone dosage.

So out of all this.. what do you suggest.. get the doc to get me off the medication causing the MAJOR interaction to the albuterol... (which would be the same thing as clenbuterol I imagine, because CLEN isn't on the list of meds to check on the interaction checker)...

Ahhh I just wanna a fat burning aid.. just for my precontest cut !!

Thread Information