Thread: Clen/T3 Combo

Legendnutz is offline New Member

Exclamation Clen/T3 Combo

I just received my Clen /T3 combo in the mail and was wondering why it said "Not for use by humans" wtf, is that about? Also, if thats ok, or common, then how should i take it? I have read about 3 weeks on then 3 weeks off, also starting at 20mg and working my way up to 100mmg? What do i do, please help

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    It only says that on the bottle for legal reasons.

What are your stats? And what's your complete proposed cycle?

what do you mean? im 5'9 and 185lbs. with 19% body fat, want to lean down as much as possible. Don't know what is my proposed cycle, what should i do? I have a pretty good tolerance to stimulants, ephedra/caffine stack didn't do much.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    How old are you?

What's your daily diet/cardio schedule like?

im a 27 yrs. old, 5'9, 185lbs. with 19% body fat. My diet regime is 3-4x a week with a personal trainer 60 minutes a session. My cardio will be increased to about 3-5 weeks for about 45 minutes roughly completing 3-4 miles. I want to increase this since starting this stack.

My diet:
    8am: 1 egg and egg whites with veggies ( pico de gallo mixture), 2 slices of whole wheat bread with almond butter or peanut butter or 1 cup of oatmeal with strawberries and 1 egg and eggwhite's

10:30: workout

11:30: one scoop of isopure protein, around 120 calories and 20 grams of protein

2:30: chicken breast/salmon/lean ground turkey around 4 oz., sweet potatos 1/2 cup, apple slices with little bit of almond butter, just the tip

5:30: chicken breast/salmon/lean ground turkey with veggies ( bell peppers, greens, peas, salad)

8:30: isopure protein drink

I will be consuming 3000mg of taurine, and drinking lots of water and upping the protein. Not sure where to add this in. Any help would be good.

Also, my syringe is labeld ml? so how much should i take then?

I purchased liquid clen 200mcg/ml 30ml/fl.o and liquid T3 30 ml 150mcg/ml?
    Last edited by Legendnutz; 02-04-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Can someone please help me!! I really want to start my diet and clen /t3 program tomorrow!

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendnutz View Post
    Can someone please help me!! I really want to start my diet and clen/t3 program tomorrow!
    as far as the clen run it like this :

days 1-3 - 40mcg

days 4-6 - 60mcg

days 7-9 - 80mcg

days 10 - 14 100mcg

Take it in the morning with breakfast. Now this is a slow - ramping up schedule that works great for me. You will have to tweak it to how your body reacts. I know that some people ramp up way faster than I do and go all the way up to 160mcg/day but thats overkill for me.

You and I are about the same size so I think this would be a good start.

Dont forget the taurine. I use 3000mg also and works well. Drink tons of water. Get a hr monitor cause when you get up there with the clen your hr will change drastically so you will have to adjust your cardio regimen accordingly.

Cannot help with T3. Never tried it.

Hope this helps!!!!

javerton is offline Associate Member
    Clen handbook here:

Clenbuterol handbook

I would be careful about the T3 as people report it's been shown to chew through both muscle and fat without discriminating. Most say they need to be on some form of AAS while using T3.

Your bf is also pretty high, I don't think you need it until you get down to around 12-13% just as a last push to really lean out.

Thread Information