Thread: superdrone

crazycoolguy007 is offline Junior Member

superdrone

im thinking of doing a cycle of superdrone. anyone ever taken this. any tips?

matt77 is offline Member
    superdrone is just a superdrol clone and thats what M-drol, Methadrol, etc is. The true SD has been off the supp market for years. And no you should take it yet. This stuff is strong and will fvck you up. A point I like to always remember is " If you have to ask what something is, your not ready to take it". Don't take that the wrong way Im not trying to be dick. This stuff is not for people that isn't experienced with PHs. Look into H-Drol before jumping into M-Drol. There is a PH forum just like this one that has lots of PH info on it. Start reading
    Last edited by matt77; 02-19-2010 at 08:29 AM.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Just stick to H-drol for your first time.

That is what I am doing and the gains are amazing.

I have put on 12 pounds in 18 days and I am not even really eating a lot, just making sure I get a lot of protein.

And like Matt said READ these forums. Do a search of Hdrol Mdrol etc and just read every thread you would be amazed at what you will learn. I have spent hours upon hours reading here and I have a whole new understanding of what Iam taking and doing...and how to do it.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 02-19-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member
    Also, if you are going to use any of these drugs, you need to do a proper PCT just like you would do for any AAS cycle. I recommend Clomid.

Thread Information